• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

I had that game in a 5 fold BTTS. Liverpool fudged that up earlier on,the other 4 of course have come in. I fudging hate Liverpool

Everton are 12/5 to beat LFC in the FA Cup SF, thats basically free money !!!!! fill your boots

Brave man who takes that on. I know Liverpool are brick but Everton losing to them 3-0 and looking brick & Dogleash's comments about the cups being the priority,I'd be surprised if the scousers lost that. Match being decided on pens isn't a bad shout

Brave man who takes that on. I know Liverpool are brick but Everton losing to them 3-0 and looking brick & Dogleash's comments about the cups being the priority,I'd be surprised if the scousers lost that. Match being decided on pens isn't a bad shout

Im 100% having some at that minimum ?ú50, Everton will beat them for sure, LFC wont have Reina either in goal

Blackburn v Man Utd

Over 3.5
?ú15 @ 2.78

Yakubu any time
?ú15 @ 3.9

Yakubu 2 or more
?ú5 @ 21/1

Pedersen any time
?ú5 @ 9/1

Scholes any time
?ú10 @ 7.2

I had an over 2.5 double with the utd game & Sevilla v Mallorca. Both 0-0 at HT. Cannot see 3 goals in the Utd game at all

Both Barca and Bayern massively odds on tonight, see no value in backing either of them to win outright on the night...

My 1 bet for the evening. Longshot but who knows?....

03 Apr 2012 - Barcelona v AC Milan - Match Betting
Barcelona @ 2/7
03 Apr 2012 - Bayern Munich v Marseille - Match Betting
Bayern Munich @ 2/7
03 Apr 2012 - Burnley v Birmingham - Match Betting
Birmingham @ 7/5
03 Apr 2012 - Brentford v Oldham - Match Betting
Brentford @ 4/5
03 Apr 2012 - Leyton Orient v Huddersfield - Match Betting
Huddersfield @ 21/20
03 Apr 2012 - Barnet v Swindon - Match Betting
Swindon @ 8/11
Stake : ?ú10.00
Estimated Returns : ?ú252.86

Was only going to have the 1 bet today but was looking at goalscorer odds on Hills & found this,thought it was a decent bet...

03 Apr 2012 - Barcelona v AC Milan - Match Winner Offer
Messi and Ibrahimovic both to score @ 6/1
Stake : ?ú10.00
Estimated Returns : ?ú70.00

Back