• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Decided that I'm going to start doing this seriously. When I say seriously. I'm going to set up an amount of money in to an account, £50, and then place singles of 10% when I feel it's appropriate.

I find that I am more often than not right with my hunches. I thought tonight both teams would score but didn't back it and it was 8/11!

As my overall balance hopefully grows, the 10% stake will grow. If I can multiply the bank by 150% per week, it can soon become serious money. If I lose, it should be some fun and I'm likely to pick some winners. I will set the bank to grow a maximum of 150% per week. If it grows any more then I'll bank the surplus.

I won't bet on any time scorers, or cards to be shown or score lines. My bets will be a team to win or both teams to score predominantly. I won't waste time on accumulators, too risky and too often throw in a team that has a bad day. I will notice the bad day less if it's a losing single as the other bets can come in, hopefully.

This will be an interesting project and I may well lose in the end but providing that I have enjoyment then the £50 is well spent. I will post bets on here as much as I can, so people know how the bank is developing and I can keep honest.

Perhaps this will be an epic failure and I'm more aware of the good picks than the bad, we'll see.

Win/BTTS

Chelsea
Emirates Marketing Project

£10 free bet pays £116.25

Over 2.5

Arsenal v Chelsea
Leicester v Fulham

£20 pays £55.56

Burnley v West Ham
Burnley @ 7/5
Birmingham v Stoke
Stoke @ 21/20
Man Utd v Norwich
Handicap Betting
Man Utd (-1.0) @ 10/11
Arsenal v Chelsea
Chelsea @ 17/10

Total stake for this bet: £5.00
Potential returns: £126.80

Anytime Goalscorer
Arsenal v Chelsea
S Eto'o @ 12/5
Man Utd v Norwich
J Hernandez @ 10/11
Leicester v Fulham
D Hammond @ 11/2
Burnley v West Ham
J Stanislas @ 3/1

Total stake for this bet: £2.00
Potential returns: £337.53

Not going to place any bets tonight, don't really see anything with real value in it. I think the Cup is too unpredictable at times, depends on the motivation of the teams, the players selected and although I could probably guess some right, I would prefer not to play on games tonight.

Good luck to all those who are going for bets.

Ok, I had a free £1 bet with BetFred courtesy of breaking even on their Hulk slots game.

£1 on Willian to score first

In the Double Delight..Hat-trick thing. @8/1

You have to fancy Arsenal sneaking one and Man Utd can be shoddy at the back so it's down to the Burnley game coming to life.

The only problem is that West Ham struggle to score goals away from home....... except for when they're playing us!! :(

BTTS
Saudi Sportswashing Machine – Emirates Marketing Project
Fiorentina – Napoli
Verona – Sampdoria
FC Copenhagen – Odense

£10 @ 8

Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Emirates Marketing Project over 3.5
Spurs v Hull over 2.5
£30 pays £129.55

Spurs win and 5 or more goals in the match
Real Madrid to score 4 or more
£5 free bet pays £74.25

Eriksen anytime
£10 @ 4.22

Lamela anytime
£10 @ 3.35

Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Emirates Marketing Project
Over 3.5 Goals @ 5/4
Capital One Cup Tottenham v Hull
Over 3.5 Goals @ 15/8
Wigan Athletic v QPR
Over 2.5 Goals @ 6/5
Sassuolo v Udinese
Over 2.5 Goals @ 11/10
Cagliari v Bologna
Over 2.5 Goals @ 11/10
Fiorentina v Napoli
Over 2.5 Goals @ 10/11

Free bets voucher: £5.00
Potential returns: £594.07

Tottenham cleansheet
Saudi Sportswashing Machine vs. Emirates Marketing Project, first half under 1.5 goals ✔
AC Milan
Fiorentina vs. Napoli, both teams to score ✔
Juventus first goal before 50th minute ✔
Sassuolo vs. Udinese, over 2.5 goals
Real Madrid
Monaco to win either half

£5 returns £190

Last edited:
Football Spanish La Liga Granada v Atletico Madrid To Score 2+ Goals 31/10/2013 19:00 Atletico Madrid @ 8/11
Football Spanish La Liga Villarreal v Getafe Both Teams to Score 31/10/2013 19:00 Yes @ 5/6
Football Spanish La Liga Real Betis v Levante Both Teams to Score 31/10/2013 21:00 Yes @ 4/5
Football Spanish La Liga Athletic Bilbao v Elche Both Teams to Score 31/10/2013 21:00 Yes @ 10/11

Tenner pays 108.

Overs in the 4 spanish games...tenner pays 140ish

Back