• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Going to follow the Spain Train on twitter today, he turned £50 into £1,500 last weekend

First up, Chelsea & Bayern Munich double, £50 pays £105

Anytime Booking, Terry 3/1

Anytime Booking Mertersacker 3/1

Anytime Booking Gerrard 3/1

BTTS - Arsenal vs Liverpool, West Ham vs Aston Villa, Watford vs Leicester, Forest vs Blackpool 8/1

Team Over 1.5 Goals - Man Utd, Wolves, Forest Green, Luton

5 Fold - Wolves, Coventry, Leeds, Preston, Oxford 10/1

Draw Treble - Hull vs Sunderland, Brum vs Charlton, Bristol City vs Oldham 39/1

Mata 1st Scorer 8/1

Anytime Scorer Treble - Torres (Chelsea), Bamford (MK Dons), James (Hartlepool) - 11/1

Over 2.5 Goals Accy, Fulham - Man Utd, West Brom v Crystal Palace, Millwall v Burnley, Nottm Forest v Blackpool, Sheff Wed v Reading, Coventry v Notts County, MK Dons v Walsall - 55/1

Last edited:
Really want Villa to win. I have a £1 accumulator across the 3PM Premiership games and Villa are the ones letting me down.

Over 3.5

Arsenal v Liverpool
Vallecano v Madrid

£18 pays £90.20

Gerrard 2 or more

£5 @ 37/1

Im amazed you honestly thought Palace would win !!!!

I know :oops: I just thought that Palace had shown some grit and talent v Arsenal at times and had some attacking play. I thought that they had played well against Fulham until they we're undone by their wonder goal. Plus I thought that if they were going to win one then they had a chance against WBA as I'm not that impressed by them aside from their victory against Man U.

Everton v Spurs

Everton 2-0
£5 @ 12/1

Pienaar anytime
£5 @ 7/1

Holtby anytime
£10 @ 9.38

Back