• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Just saw this and thought crikey good odds, you would expect early bookings in a game like today

Saudi Sportswashing Machine to get a card Before 15th minute @ 4/1

Sunderland to get a card Before 15th minute @ 6/1

All 4 PL Games Over 2.5 Goals, 9/1

Sunderland vs Toon, Chelsea vs Emirates Marketing Project, Swansea vs West Ham Draws, Spurs - 48/1

Well done mate. 6/1 worked out well for you!!

Silly bet to finish the weekend...

Chelsea v Emirates Marketing Project over 4.5
Spurs to score 4 or more

£5 pays £137.50

27 Oct 2013 - Benfica v Nacional - Match Betting

Benfica @ 1/4

27 Oct 2013 - Feyenoord v Heracles - Match Betting

Feyenoord @ 1/4

27 Oct 2013 - Monaco v Lyon - Match Betting

Monaco @ 1/2

27 Oct 2013 - St Etienne v Paris Saint-Germain - Match Betting

Paris Saint-Germain @ 17/20

27 Oct 2013 - Tottenham v Hull - Match Betting

Tottenham @ 2/5

27 Oct 2013 - Partick v Celtic - Match Betting

Celtic @ 2/5

I need to stop making mistakes with my bets. I took Feyenoord due to their odds and that they are recognised as the bigger team. Realistically their odds were too low, I don't know enough about the Dutch league, it was a stupid, desperate bet.

Over 2.5 @ 9/10 (Total Goals - Over/Under 2.5)
Over 2.5 @ 19/20 (Total Goals - Over/Under 2.5)
Over 2.5 @ 37/40 (Total Goals - Over/Under 2.5)

Multiple Type: Treble Stake: 10.00 Possible Return: 71.32

Three 4pm kick offs

Not done my usual Holtby bet, instead i've gone for...

Soldado 2 or more
£5 @ 5.63

Soldado hat-trick
£5 @ 19/1

and that's it this time.

If I was to be backing any bet in the 4pm kick-offs, I would have backed more goals in the second half of Emirates Marketing Project v Chelsea @ 21/20.... but I'm going to sit back for the rest of the weekend.

I can see Swansea winning to nil and Tottenham beating Hull (-1) with Soldado scoring 2 or more.

I would have backed those as singles, going to restrict myself to singles from now on. Will be profitable if I can get most of the picks right whereas accumulators obviously won't be.

Entering the code 'Gold' on the Skybet site gives you a free £2 today for their Gold Strike game.

Did this, won £46, which I put on Soldado anytime at evens, £93 back

£23 on PSG, Atletico, Lazio treble paying £88

£10 on Ibra to score 2 or more at 5s

Good weekend all around, have withdrawn £240 so far

I wonder whether when sites create new slot machines, do they initially have higher payouts to encourage long term play? I wouldn't be surprised if the site settled for losses on the machine early, so that they could get people hooked and then reduce the win %

If PSG win then they get me a free bet of £10, as Feyenoord will be the only one of the 6 team accumulator that I backed earlier to let me down.

And PSG screwed it up. Surprising given the strength of their team but I guess with their recent run of away wins, they were going to stutter at some point.

Wow an accumulator that I actually won!

Had a £2 free bet on Paddy Power:

6 wins for Spurs, Porto, Athletic Madrid, Lazio, Monaco and Benfica.

All seemed like definite wins but that generally never is the case is it (think Spurs last night) :D

Not rich but won over £16 (plus the £2 back) yay

Anyone know their profit/loss ratio for the season? Think I must be 500+ down easily. Most of it spunked irrationally through in-play markets. Got to stop that

Watford Win/BTTS
£18 @ 4/1

Watford to score in both halves
£10 @ 11/4

1st goal between the 1st and 10th minute
£10 @ 7/2

BXnWH_pCQAARpBa.jpg

Anyone know their profit/loss ratio for the season? Think I must be 500+ down easily. Most of it spunked irrationally through in-play markets. Got to stop that

I think I'm close to evens. I win well and then stuff if up by placing stupid bets.

Wanted to back McGugan to score but the bet didn't go through in time, this will haunt me.

Back