• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Ramires 2/1 & O'Shea 3/1 both to be anytime carded double, £20 pays £240

and as above I did £34.32 on Spurs to win and Chelsea/Emirates Marketing Project BTTS but Ive added in Ajax & Inter pays £135

Last edited:
i need some help because my lower league bets are well off i am fine with the prem and championship and european football

Is it because you are that much more wise about the teams of the higher leagues? If so, and if you plan to make money off the lower leagues, why not put in a bit of time getting to know the lower leagues and the teams involved? That way, you will have a better chance of making profits. Plus, I think the lower leagues are likely where more value is held as the bookies are less aware of the teams involved too. Plus, punters will often go for the favourites when some of the favourites may be priced up incorrectly thanks to information that others don't know, but that you could know if you studied the teams more.

I'm going to put in some effort studying, see whether it helps out as other than knowing Wolves are strong and usually priced at at least evens, which is great considering how good they are, and MK Dons are usually both teams to score, I don't know very much else.

Tottenham Hotspur @ 11/10 (To Score in Both Halves)
Over 2.5 @ 20/23 (Total Goals - Over/Under 2.5) Swansea - Hammers
Over 2.5 @ 31/40 (Total Goals - Over/Under 2.5) chelsea - city

Multiple Type: Treble Stake: 10.00 Possible Return: 69.69

27 Oct 2013 - Benfica v Nacional - Match Betting

Benfica @ 1/4

27 Oct 2013 - Feyenoord v Heracles - Match Betting

Feyenoord @ 1/4

27 Oct 2013 - Monaco v Lyon - Match Betting

Monaco @ 1/2

27 Oct 2013 - St Etienne v Paris Saint-Germain - Match Betting

Paris Saint-Germain @ 17/20

27 Oct 2013 - Tottenham v Hull - Match Betting

Tottenham @ 2/5

27 Oct 2013 - Partick v Celtic - Match Betting

Celtic @ 2/5

Just saw this and thought crikey good odds, you would expect early bookings in a game like today

Saudi Sportswashing Machine to get a card Before 15th minute @ 4/1

Sunderland to get a card Before 15th minute @ 6/1

All 4 PL Games Over 2.5 Goals, 9/1

Sunderland vs Toon, Chelsea vs Emirates Marketing Project, Swansea vs West Ham Draws, Spurs - 48/1

Last edited:
Is it because you are that much more wise about the teams of the higher leagues? If so, and if you plan to make money off the lower leagues, why not put in a bit of time getting to know the lower leagues and the teams involved? That way, you will have a better chance of making profits. Plus, I think the lower leagues are likely where more value is held as the bookies are less aware of the teams involved too. Plus, punters will often go for the favourites when some of the favourites may be priced up incorrectly thanks to information that others don't know, but that you could know if you studied the teams more.

I'm going to put in some effort studying, see whether it helps out as other than knowing Wolves are strong and usually priced at at least evens, which is great considering how good they are, and MK Dons are usually both teams to score, I don't know very much else.

yeah probably i know the higher leagues better so i do well in those, today all i have done is lay the 0-0 for Saudi Sportswashing Machine and sunderland.

Think you could be right about the lower leagues and where the value is, read ages ago about a guy who made a fortune on scottish lower league football because other people could not predict the games well and bookies did not know how to price it.

I mainly do trading on betfair and will look to get myself out of a bad position, on the top leagues here and in europe it is fine and im happy(more then happy actually) with how im doing.

Think like you i should put more effort in with the lower leagues because it could be a happy hunting ground if got right. The way some teams will lose a couple then win a couple without much change to the line ups throws me. Im thinking of picking 2 teams from league 1 and league 2 and learning about them and then if i see a bet with them on a weekend doing it, if not avoiding. Swindon are a team i have focused on due to the tottenham connection but they are very unpredictable. Will give it some thoughts back end of next week when i get some free time.

Just saw this and thought crikey good odds, you would expect early bookings in a game like today

Saudi Sportswashing Machine to get a card Before 15th minute @ 4/1

Sunderland to get a card Before 15th minute @ 6/1

All 4 PL Games Over 2.5 Goals, 9/1

Sunderland vs Toon, Chelsea vs Emirates Marketing Project, Swansea vs West Ham Draws, Spurs - 48/1

Don't the referees give some allowance for the intensity of the fixture?

Sunderland v Saudi Sportswashing Machine Loic Remy (Player To Score 2 Or More) Odds: 8/1 Stake: 10.00 Possible Return: 90.00

Sunderland v Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Larsson anytime
£15 @ 7/1

Gouffran anytime
£15 @ 5.1

Over 1.5 first half goals

Sunderland v Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Chelsea v Emirates Marketing Project
Spurs v Hull
£5 pays £94.75

Anytime scorers

Gouffran