• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

If I can get through tomorrow which will be tough then it will be a piece of tinkle. Luckily for me I bet out of boredom rather than betting because I have to.

Thanks, had to renew rapidshare today after they deliberately started slowing down downloads for free users so that link will come in handy.

Tomorrow - Utd/Madrid/Barca treble is a little over 2/1. That's free money for me,I will be amazed if it doesn't come in.

Include Spurs in that and it's almost 9's. Spurs + Liverpool added to that treble is nearly 15/1

My one bet for the day:

Norwich v Man Utd
Rayo Vallecano v Real Madrid
Atletico Madrid v Barcelona

?ú61.62 returns ?ú200.57

Was going to have a punt on 3-1 Spurs but don't want to sit there thinking about the outcome of a bet/jinx us

If I was having a bet, which i'm not...

Arsenal v Spurs

Spurs to score 3 or more
?ú20 @ 5.71

Saha any time
?ú10 @ 3.7

Bale 2 or more
?ú10 @ 20/1

Penalty taken
?ú10 @ 3.5

:-$

If I was having a bet, which i'm not...

Arsenal v Spurs

Spurs to score 3 or more
?ú20 @ 5.71

Saha any time
?ú10 @ 3.7

Bale 2 or more
?ú10 @ 20/1

Penalty taken
?ú10 @ 3.5

:-$

:ross: you have all the resolve of a NYE drinker who, having spilt his stomach contents on the floor, promises that he will never drink again.

Just one last one, I promise.

And now you sound like someone who regularly plays FM.... just one more match. ;)

Nah, you do well with your betting, the odds that I like most from those you have listed is the Spurs to score 3 or more goals. I, like most others, can see that we will win 3-1 and that would cover your bet.

And you've already profited with the penalty and Saha bet, if Spurs can get a third then will have been excellent betting day for you.

Good thing I didn't go on 3-1 Spurs win, such a collapse when we conceded the first goal against them.

I'm very tempted to get on a few more goals but I don't want any bet where Arsenal could benefit from at the same time.

Cardiff v Liverpool

Over 3.5
?ú20 @ 3.05

Miller any time
?ú15 @ 6.4

Suarez any time
?ú20 @ 2.14

Miller 2 or more
?ú4 @ 39/1

Penalty taken
?ú10 @ 3.7

Back