• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Blackburn also without Samba now too. I think 5-1 City but the way things have gone today a 1-1 wouldn't surprise me.

Went for the Yakubu 2 or more goals @ 35/1 - it's a free bet so if it doesn't come off then I've lost nothing but it's a good price.

I would probably say now would be a good time to get on over 3.5. City will score in a minute.

Blackburn won't be able to play like this all game, although I wish they were able to. I would love to see Blackburn win 2-0 with Yakubu scoring both! Good for Spurs and good for my wallet.

AC Milan v Juventus - Juventus draw no bet @ 5/4

Juve are unbeaten this season and Milan haven't won to any of the top seven at home this season. Juve's have won their last couple of trips to the San Siro to face Milan.

Now I can see why Yakubu was so highly priced to score 2 or more. Emirates Marketing Project and Paul Robinson have been the stars of the show so far.

Back