• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Over 2.5

Chesterfield v Charlton
Port Vale v Crewe
Morecambe v Dagenham & Red

?ú5 pays ?ú32.98

To win

Oldham
Stevenage
Notts Co

?ú5 pays ?ú74.81

?ú1 long shot accumulator

Brazil to beat Bosnia
Bury to beat Hartlepool
Charlton to beat Chesterfield
Swindon to beat Burton
Australia to beat Saudi Arabia
Japan to beat Uzbekistan
Argentina to beat Switzerland
Paraguay to beat Panama
Mexico to beat Colombia

Odds of 65/1

Wow we really lucked out on the late own goal from Brazil. Now I just need Portugal and Argentina victories to secure the parlay! Also, put 30 to win 35 on Uruguay beating Romania in Romania. Seems like a good one.

All day at work yesterday I was telling people do bet on this double

Charlton to win 5/6
Swindon -1 11/10

Course did I do it myself? NO.

Once again I couldn't find the time to bet on my own winning selection.

Anyone bet at Hills regularly? We're now having to start hosting. Basically between 3-5 we have to be out on the shop floor welcoming punters (sorry customers) in to the shop and giving it the old "hello can i help you with anything, tea/coffee? Etc..

I hate it when that happens to me dunno how you lot feel about if that happened to you in a bookies? Interested to know.

Surely you only need the "Hello can I help" people on the floor on Grand National day when you get the plebs in?

For 2 weeks now it's SUPPOSED to be 3-5 every day in all William Hill shops. I say supposed cos ppl aren't happy with it and I know a few are refusing to do it.

Not surprised. Is offering someone a cup of tea supposed to make them stay in there longer than they normally would? You go in the bookies to have a bet,if you want a hot drink,go to a cafe.

I work a full day twice a week (845-930) about 12.5 hours and split shifts the rest. On a full day I reckon I make 25 teas/coffees mate. Might as well be working in a cafe. Ladbrokes don't do it. Nor corals. William Hill now have to offer every single customer a free hot drink. One of my colleagues makes them so strong no one bothers asking him again :)

Be alot easier to have a coffee machine.

Anyway,

29 Feb 2012 - Croatia v Sweden - Total Match Goals Under/Over
Over 2.5 @ 5/4
29 Feb 2012 - Republic of Ireland v Czech Republic - Total Match Goals Under/Over
Over 2.5 @ 6/4
29 Feb 2012 - Greece v Belgium - Total Match Goals Under/Over
Over 2.5 @ 6/4
Stake : ?ú7.00
Estimated Returns : ?ú98.43

I never bother with friendlies. Tonight I'm on Sheffield united -1 11/8, Ross County 4/6 and Arbroath 8/13.

?ú30 returns ?ú191.83. Won ?ú 520 (profit) on the machines today so got some ?ú?ú?ú?ú to play with for the weekend.

29 Feb 2012 - Switzerland v Argentina - Match Betting
Argentina @ 11/10
29 Feb 2012 - Poland v Portugal - Match Betting
Portugal @ 23/20
29 Feb 2012 - Germany v France - Match Betting
Germany @ 3/4
29 Feb 2012 - Spain v Venezuela - Match Betting
Spain @ 1/7
Stake : ?ú6.00
Estimated Returns : ?ú54.18

After seeing those lineups I'm putting ?ú20 on Netherlands @ 13/8.

I'll also stick ?ú10 on Parker anytime @ 14/1

Back