• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

If I don't win anything back before the Emirates Marketing Project game i'm calling it quits for the day.

Zamora any time
?ú15 @ 3.05

Zamora 2 or more
?ú5 @ 15/1

The over under total goals for the Emirates Marketing Project/blackburn game is at 3.5. Thoughts?

Paddy Power are doing a promotion, returning money on selected bets if there are 4 or more goals in the game. If you think there will be 4 goals or more, perhaps it's worth backing one of the other markets to see if you can get a good return on it.

Using tomorrow's money...

Emirates Marketing Project v Blackburn

Yakubu any time
?ú10 @ 5.6

Aguero 2 or more
?ú10 @ 4.6

Aguero hat-trick
?ú5 @ 17.5

Balotelli 2 or more
?ú10 @ 6.2

Balotelli hat-trick
?ú5 @ 23/1

I think the odds on 4 or more aren't any good unless you give the game 10 minutes and then have a go in play.

I think Blackburn will be wary of having another away trip in the vein of Arsenal though and so might try to play tight, if they do then of course the 4 goal margin could suffer. I think Emirates Marketing Project will score a goal within the first 20 minutes and this will lead to Blackburn needing to score, due to the other teams around them getting decent results today. When Blackburn attack they have proved that they can score but they will also likely concede.

Back