• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

going e/w this time...

Wolverhampton

16:50 Aubrietia
17:20 So Vain
17:50 Gabrial The Duke

Cheltenham v Everton

Over 4.5
£50 @ 4.1

Anichebe anytime
£26 @ 2.72

Anichebe 2 or more
£10 @ 11.5

Distin anytime
£5 @ 14/1

After the odds for over 1.5 goals dropped from 1.23 last night to 1.17 pre kick off, I wanted to wait until the price went back up to about the same, ended up waiting too long! :lol:

Started looking at under 4.5 goals and thought that 1.53 was good odds. I think I'm going to stick £20 on it, out of the stake money, if it fails then I'll have to rebuild in subsequent bets.

Games like this, the odds go crazy when there's an early goal. What you have to remember is us v Coventry City and that's just one example. Too often, once a team has scored a few goals then they relax as there's no need to score too many and no need to embarass the fans of a lower league team by annihilating them on their home soil. Chances are that, like us, Everton will win 3-0 and that will be it.

I think from the start of December until now I must be about £400-£500 up, if only every month was like that. Took a hammering on Saturday.

My betfair account is doing much better than I thought for the past 30 days. I think i'm a little down on paddypower though.

MmDq1.jpg

don't ever remember it being that good :eek:

I've checked out my Profit & Loss and thanks to the accumulator that's been ongoing, I'm in profit at the moment! Hopefully that continues to be so for some time to come.

Back