• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

My betfair account is doing much better than I thought for the past 30 days. I think i'm a little down on paddypower though.

MmDq1.jpg

don't ever remember it being that good :eek:

That you are even ahead on horse racing shows you how good you have been doing lately! I've never wanted to get too involved in horse racing, seems almost like a guessing game most of the time to me.

Over 1.5,
Stoke v Chelsea
Aston Villa v Southampton

Over 2.5
Norwich v Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Over 3.5
Man U v Liverpool

£20 @ 7.26

Stoke v Chelsea Draw
Everton v Swansea
Fulham v Wigan
Reading v West Brom

£5 @ 25.694

Back from a break from betting..

Went Everton HT/FT, Rayo Vallenco, Cliftonville and Valenciennes - £5 would have returned £77

Valenciennes concede 90th minute. :-#:(:-k

But football isn't total guess work, we can have a shrewd idea what will happen. Then again, perhaps it's just because I don't know horse racing so well.

You can have a shrewd idea yes of course. For example Man Utd at home you would expect over 2.5 goals pretty much every game if you go on the basis that Utd will always score 2/3 and are likely to concede 1. Same for Barcelona over 3.5 I'd imagine out of 38 games maybe 25/30 would be over 3.5. That'd still leave 8/13 under which is quite a high percentage.

Take Dayos bet yesterday. He had over 4.5 in the Everton game but it could've quite easily been 2-0 or even 1-0. It's all luck you've just gotta hope you pick the right games.

On sat/sun there were I think 9 games. 2 finished 1-0, Malaga and Sevillas games, the rest were all over 3.5 bar one which finished 2-1 iirc. I bet a double on the 2 games which finished 1-0 for over 2.5!! What are the chances?? Bad luck nothing more. I then did a £35 single on the Sevilla match, when the first leg of the double went down, on over 1.5 goals at 4/6 and it ended 1-0 also!! Incredible. In hindsight I should've waited til Sundays matches featuring Real and Barcelona.

I've studied form, history the lot mate. I've sat there for 2 hours on a Saturday morning looking at all the teams who have scored and conceded in a lot of their games lately. £100 treble on to return £300 both teams to score when all 6 teams involved have scored and conceded in their last 3/4 matches and the games have finished 0-0, 1-0 and 2-0.

Just gotta be lucky.

patent just for fun...

Chepstow

15:35 Avec Moi Ce Soir
16:05 Shadow Cruise

Leicester

15:45 Goat Castle

You can have a shrewd idea yes of course. For example Man Utd at home you would expect over 2.5 goals pretty much every game if you go on the basis that Utd will always score 2/3 and are likely to concede 1. Same for Barcelona over 3.5 I'd imagine out of 38 games maybe 25/30 would be over 3.5. That'd still leave 8/13 under which is quite a high percentage.

Take Dayos bet yesterday. He had over 4.5 in the Everton game but it could've quite easily been 2-0 or even 1-0. It's all luck you've just gotta hope you pick the right games.

On sat/sun there were I think 9 games. 2 finished 1-0, Malaga and Sevillas games, the rest were all over 3.5 bar one which finished 2-1 iirc. I bet a double on the 2 games which finished 1-0 for over 2.5!! What are the chances?? Bad luck nothing more. I then did a £35 single on the Sevilla match, when the first leg of the double went down, on over 1.5 goals at 4/6 and it ended 1-0 also!! Incredible. In hindsight I should've waited til Sundays matches featuring Real and Barcelona.

I've studied form, history the lot mate. I've sat there for 2 hours on a Saturday morning looking at all the teams who have scored and conceded in a lot of their games lately. £100 treble on to return £300 both teams to score when all 6 teams involved have scored and conceded in their last 3/4 matches and the games have finished 0-0, 1-0 and 2-0.

Just gotta be lucky.

Spot on all of that. Especially the overs & BTTS bets; shut your eyes and pick.

I have come closer on a BTTS 10-fold (I will get one one day!) by covering the teams on the left and clicking "yes" than I have by putting a lot of thought into it.

My Mrs who knows absolutely jack brick about football has a BTTS bet every week and she is closer to winning 9 times out of 10 than I am.......pot luck.

Bradford v Villa

Over 2.5
£75 @ 1.96

Agbonlahor anytime
£15 @ 4.1

N'Zogbia anytime
£10 @ 5.8

That's team goals involving them i'll be stopping. :lol:

There have been overs in Villa's last 7 matches surprisingly and so against lower opposition 1.96 looks a great price. Also their other league cup games this season have seen quite a few goals.

Chelsea v Swansea over 3.5
Juventus v AC Milan over 2.5
Real Madrid to score 4 or more

£15 pays £139.91

Back