• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

All yesterday's returns on the following...

Chelsea v Swansea

Over 3.5
£100 @ 2.42

Hazard anytime
£15 @ 4.3

Michu anytime
£28 @ 3.5

What sort of bets? I was looking at it last night after a mate told me its decent to win a few quid on.

Usually handicaps to win quarters. Say Heat are losing by 7 points in the second quarter, you'd get like Heat +6.5 or something to win the quarter. As Heat are so good, I'd put about £30 or something on it as it's usually evens and it usually comes off. Or overs/unders, usually do that round about mid way through the 3rd quarter though, usually smash them ones. Haven't done it in a while though.

BAM3CdICMAMPGOi.jpg

fudge me, a pack of fags costs £8 (£1600 returns)

A glass of wine is £5 (£1000 returns)

A travel card costs £12 off peak (£2400 returns)

Why put a £1 on a bet like this? It's ludicrous. Put £1 on the fudging national lottery!

If I put £1 on a bet at 200/1 and it came in, I probably couldn't sleep properly for a week for the disappointment at not putting on a bigger stake.

Drives me nuts ](*,)

£20 for free is a touch!!!

But it's not like there's a science to picking first goalscorer AND final score in a bloody carling cup game

It's a random bet. So at least put £5 or £10 on it!!

Getafe v Atletico Madrid over 2.5
Barcelona to score 4 or more
Betis v Las Palmas over 2.5

£30 pays £168.06

Yesterday's returns on...

Barcelona v Cordoba

Over 3.5
£75 @ 1.89

Villa 2 or more
£21 @ 4.3

and Messi is on the bench. 8-[

Back