• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Started with £35 el guarp on over 1.5 in the Sevilla match. Currently 0-0 on 60 minutes. See what I'm saying about luck?

Finishes 1-0. Pathetically bad luck to pick a La Liga game with less than 2 goals in it it never happens!

Yup, know what you mean about the bad luck but I will always stick to English based games, at the moment anyway, as that's the league I have best knowledge of. I'd say that I am as clued up about English football as the top 5% of football fans.

I have a memory which facts just stick to and have an instinct which has proved useful in this so far. But chances are that I will come unstuck soon.

For the minute I'm just allowing this to keep rolling on and when it eventually does run out then I've had 9 bets on games, 7 different games, and so that £10 has been good value for me to have had an interest in each of these 7 matches. :D

I think Swansea v Arsenal ought to be over 1.5 goals, is one of those which could easily be the one that breaks the great run though as Arsenal played poorly against Southampton and Swansea could decide to defend as they did against us.

I am tempted to leave it for the first ten minutes, which I'll watch and then make a selection based on those opening exchanges. The odds will climb, unless a goal has been scored, and so I will get better value too.

I think Swansea v Arsenal ought to be over 1.5 goals, is one of those which could easily be the one that breaks the great run though as Arsenal played poorly against Southampton and Swansea could decide to defend as they did against us.

I am tempted to leave it for the first ten minutes, which I'll watch and then make a selection based on those opening exchanges. The odds will climb, unless a goal has been scored, and so I will get better value too.

I honestly think this game will have at least 5 goals in it !!!!

BTTS - 5/1
Udinese vs Inter Milan
Napoli vs Roma
Genoa vs Bologna
Swansea vs Arsena

Barca vs Espanyol Over 3.5
Juve -2
Fiorentina -2
13/1 Accy

Swansea v Arsenal over 3.5
Mansfield v Liverpool over 3.5
Real Madrid v Real Sociedad over 3.5
Barcelona to score 4 or more
Mallorca v Atletico Madrid over 2.5

£23 pays £877.98

I could have put £20 on overs then the other £30 on goal scorers and won very little if only the overs came in. Might as well just stick with goals.

Nope, as I said in the post earlier, I was worried about this fixture. All I can hope is for an early second half goal, otherwise I'll have to start from scratch. Frustrating as I should have taken my instinct to stay clear. And I maintain that stance irrespective of what happens in the rest of this game. I am usually better with instinct than through facts.

Back