• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

I knew I'd live to not regret backing Rooney to score a hat-trick today. The odds were 16/1, I think, and I was going to put the measly sum of £4 on it but it would have returned £68...

I know he hasn't completed his hat-trick yet but it seems likely with the nature of the game up until now.

Good luck all others who did put bets on.

So, as it happens my bet would have lost so I'm pleased I left it alone :D

Even if it was only £4 I kept having the feeling that it wasn't right to make the bet.

I had similar fortune later that night when I wanted to back over 2.5 goals in the Real Madrid game which finished 2-0 to Real Madrid

Just having one bet on the horses and that will probably be it for the day (unless the horse wins).

Leicester 12:50 - Young Hurricane

£10 on.

Went £5 on Lazio, Cardiff and Leyton Orient - returned £25 :-"

Skybet had an offer for existing customers that whatever you bet up to £10, you get a free bet equal. Did that with this £6 bet, but forgot to activate the offer before I did it.. so had to do an extra bet (the £5 one above) to get it (which I did, thank goodness as it won anyway).

£6 on APOEL, Fiorentina and Toulouse for £30 back. Be a nice week considering I got 30 odd off a fiver a few days ago..

I am fudging sick and tired of this. Put £30 at 10/3 on over 3.5 goals and 2-1 at fudging half time. Second half nothing despite posts being hit, open goals missed disallowed goals everything. fudging waste of time it is impossible for one person to keep having such fudging brick luck but its me once again. fudging ****s Norwich and Sunderland absolute ****s.

Fuuuuuuuuck, was gonna throw that free £5 on Norwich, Betis and Rennes. Low and behold they all win, £78 could have been mine! Hopeful on Fiorentina and Toulouse later for £30 but hey, £11 worth of bets to get £25 back is something..

A pal on twitter started off with a balance of £600 by last night he had won £11k !!

8 straight winning footie and horse racing bets, lots of doubles and trebles !!!

Happy christmas

Ba 1st Goal, 7/2

Betfred Double Delight / Hatrick Heaven

So my £20 on was £90 after the 1st goal has now become £160 with Ba's 2nd goal, with the potential to be £230 should he get a hatrick...

Its a wicked little offer they do on all live games

So my £20 on was £90 after the 1st goal has now become £160 with Ba's 2nd goal, with the potential to be £230 should he get a hatrick...

Its a wicked little offer they do on all live games

Just logged in and they have only credited the £90 to my account at moment, will get that sorted ASAP

Back