• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Atletico Madrid @ 10/3
(Match Betting - 90 Mins)
Napoli @ 21/20
Udinese @ 7/2
Multiple Type: Treble
Stake: 10.00
Possible Return: 399.72

One last chance...

Lyon to score 2 or more
Inter to score 2 or more
Tottenham to score 3 or more
Sporting Lisbon v Genk over 2.5

£40 pays £712.80

I'm expecting all bets to fail tonight so I shall be banning myself from this thread and betting in general for a bit. If a bet wins however...

It's whatever was left in my betfair and paddypower accounts. Maybe a clear out will do me good.

Things are looking up, Joey Barton just equalised straight in from a corner for Marseille. :lol:

Right

My birthday, 4-4-2, Ade & Defoe, Pace, Jurgen, Muamba back at WHL it has to mean one thing

4-0, 12/1
5-0, 28/1

Ah well, looks like the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game will end 2-2, so my Yankee runs on to the Lazio game... if Lazio win 2-0 then I win £105.

Debating when to lay Lazio to win 2-0.

At the moment, if Lazio win 2-0, as far as I can work out, I would win £105 - £94 profit.

So if I can lay Lazio win 2-0 for a £46 profit whatever happens then perhaps that would be the time to go for it.. hmm

Debating when to lay Lazio to win 2-0.

At the moment, if Lazio win 2-0, as far as I can work out, I would win £105 - £94 profit.

So if I can lay Lazio win 2-0 for a £46 profit whatever happens then perhaps that would be the time to go for it.. hmm

You have to think Lazio will score again, maybe cash out now for guaranteed profit

All depends if they really care to score another goal. I'm leaving it for now, not worth laying off as the odds are still too close to 3/1 and so wouldn't represent good value for the lay.

Lazio scored a third, I hadn't layed off but I'm not overly fussed... part of the fun of the bet was the excitement about whether it would hold or not.

Back