• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Anyone know why there are no league one or two matches on this weekend? Next match day starts Tuesday 6/11/12????

just tried this and it works - turned £15 into £42

(from elsewhere)

Follow these instructions to the full.

Go to sky bet

Deposit £15 in your account, if you don’t have an account, create one and you will also get a free £10 bet

Click on My Account, got to Promotions

Type in Vegas20 – it will say accepted

Go to Sky Vegas and play Roulette

Put £5 on red, £5 on black and 50p on zero (must do)

Spin

Your £20 free bet will now be visible above your winnings at the top of the screen

Now put £10 on black, £10 on red and a quid on zero

Spin, take your winnings and close the window

Go back to My Account>Promotions

Type in Vegas10

Go to Sky Vegas and play Roulette

Put £2.50 on red, £2.50 on black, 50p on zero

Spin

Your £10 free bet will now be visible above your winnings at the top of the screen

Now put £5 on red, £5 on black and £1 on zero

Spin, take your winnings and close the window.

You will be £27 quid up!

ive done this on 2 different skybet accounts.

you're welcome!!!!

Just seen that "over there" but thank for posting. I have a skybet account but can't remember my login details #-o

Just looked at this weekends football.

Everywhere is offering about 6.5 on Saudi Sportswashing Machine to beat Liverpool. Odds seem ludicrously high, is there something i've missed?

Just looked at this weekends football.

Everywhere is offering about 6.5 on Saudi Sportswashing Machine to beat Liverpool. Odds seem ludicrously high, is there something i've missed?

In my humble opinion, bookies are massively overestimating both Liverpool and Villa this season, presumably based on name alone. I've found betting on their opponents either as a straight win or with a +0.5, +0.75 or even a +1 asian handicap has reaped reward. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are about evens with a +1 asian handicap against Liverpool which is way too big

After the skybet money I've decided to throw it all on...

Brighton v Leeds

Over 2.5
£42 @ 10/11

I'm going to attempt a few all or nothing bets with this money and see how far I can get :)

Brighton v Leeds

Over 2.5
£42 @ 10/11

Mackail-Smith anytime
£20 @ 2.84

Orlandi anytime
£10 @ 10.32

Somethings telling me to back Birdcutt to score, currently 18.5 on betfair :-k

I think the code has expired now. Also, i think some people with multiple accounts are having the money taken back off them.

Just a shame Orlandi missed a sitter in the first half, won't complain too much though :p

It doesn't work. I've got my skybet account and didn't know it was connected to skyvegas. Logged in, it accepted the code, went to skyvegas done the first £5.50 spin and nothing no £10 message at all. Waste of time fellas.

Anyway, off to bed now done lads of bets for tomorrow will post tomorrow. One that stands out though Barcelona and Madrid games over 4.5 pays better than 4/1 for the double!!!!

worked for me and Dayo last night Roy (Thursday) - must have expired that night

on another forum there were loads of people getting in on it

Back