• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

I really hope England don't win 2-1 tomorrow. Told a bloke at work I might have a £1 treble on Scotland and Wales both losing 2-0 and England winning 2-1. If it happens it really doesn't bare thinking about.

Fair do's. I guessed at three 9/1 chances as an average and I thought that wasn't OTT considering bookies would have expected Croatia & Belgium to hammer Wales & the jocks.

He didn't strike the bet so it doesn't matter :lol:

Portugal 1-1 N.Ireland. Few crazy results tonight. Quite happy it turned out 3 games ruined my 10 fold & not that 93rd min Sweden goal!

If I go into Ladbrokes later and ask if I can bet one someone dying in Emmerdale, will I get laughed out of the shop? or will they very politely offer me some odds?

Can't be arsed to leave the house if I'm gonna get laughed at.

Last night put a tenner on Argentina (won 2-1), Goias (won 5-0), Portugal draw (1-1) and England.. returns £50, watch them let me down now, tits

If I go into Ladbrokes later and ask if I can bet one someone dying in Emmerdale, will I get laughed out of the shop? or will they very politely offer me some odds?

Can't be arsed to leave the house if I'm gonna get laughed at.

No they might be able to offer you a special price.

I asked in ladbrokes and they couldn't, which is strange as radio times among others quoted odds from them in articles.

Yeah the majority of those that work behind the counter in bookies give those of us who actually DO have an ounce of common sense and actually enjoy and do their jobs properly a bad name.

Yeah the majority of those that work behind the counter in bookies give those of us who actually DO have an ounce of common sense and actually enjoy and do their jobs properly a bad name.

What are the cashiers in the bookies actually trained to do ? quite a few times in my local ladbrokes I've had to explain things to the girls behind the counter.

They put the slip through some machine (im guessing it just takes a copy of what you've written) and then I'm assuming someone somewhere else works out what the bet is and settles it, because I wouldnt trust the girls in my local bookies to be working out how much to pay out.

She phoned 'customer services' to ask if they were doing any emmerdale bets and they told her no?

Would have lost the bet anyway.

Going against all the form...

Sheff Wed win and 5 or more goals in the match

£9 pays £76.50

Swansea – Wigan
Derby – Blackburn
Watford – Peterborough
Norwich – Arsenal

BTTS
£10 @ 8

Over 2.5
£10 @ 10