• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

I was just about to come in here and post "Are Russia taking the tinkle?" then I saw you've pretty much beaten me too it. Capello tinkling me off and he's not even coaching England!

To win
Croatia
Belgium
England
Spain
£20 pays £100.15

BTTS
Croatia v Wales
Iceland v Switzerland
Poland v England
£15 pays £115.50

Goal Mix
Belgium v Scotland over 2.5
Germany to score 3 or more
Poland v England over 2.5
Portugal v Northern Ireland over 3.5
£15 pays £237.60

Thank you late penalty!! the mortgage buster is still on :lol: Russia win, Israel 2-0 up at half time and well they are the only two to kick off so far, Latvia kicks off in 5 minutes though.

Good luck everyone

I was just about to come in here and post "Are Russia taking the tinkle?" then I saw you've pretty much beaten me too it. Capello tinkling me off and he's not even coaching England!

Did you watch the game? They were brick. The foul for the penalty was outside the box aswell but I'll take it...

Poland v England

England to score 2 or more
£10 @ 2.17

Piech anytime (no idea if he's playing)
£10 @ 5.62

Defoe anytime
£20 @ 3.05

Gerrard anytime
£10 @ 5.5

Netherlands @ 20/21
(Match Betting)
Belgium @ 4/11
(Match Betting)
Czech Republic @ 8/11
(Match Betting)
Moldova @ 2/11
(Match Betting)
Croatia @ 2/7
(Match Betting)
Germany @ 2/7
(Match Betting)
Spain @ 9/20
(Match Betting)

Multiple Type: 7 fold
Stake: 10.00
Possible Return: 130.33

BTTS - £10 pays £92
Spain v France
Italy v Denmark
Iceland v Switzerland

1 Over 1.5 Belgium v Scotland
(First Half Goals) 16/10/2012 None 13/8 To Run
2 Over 1.5 Germany v Sweden
(First Half Goals) 16/10/2012 None 5/4 To Run
3 Over 1.5 Portugal v Northern Ireland
(First Half Goals) 16/10/2012 None 1/1 To Run
4 Over 1.5 Spain v France
(First Half Goals) 16/10/2012 None 7/4 To Run
Multiples
Bet Type No of Bets Unit Stake Stake To Win Returns
4 Folds 1 10.00 10.00 314.84

Fancied something a little different to what I usually punt on...

Over 1.5 goals 5/6 have come in and the last one is San Marino!! 0-0 at half time. fudgeng can't be less than 5 goals in one of their games unless I bet on it!!

Well they are playing Moldova who aren't really any better :lol: even though I do need a Moldova win

Last edited:
lets just say Belgium and Portugal win (which they should), Serbia have let me down of £1468 :lol:

Back