• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

There will be goals in the Burnley game. That i'm sure of.

Top of page 200 8)

Last edited:
My Goaldar is off the scale for this match.

Burnley v Blackpool

Over 3.5
£35 @ 2.67

Burnley to score 2 or more
£30 @ evens

Austin 2 or more
£15 @ 7/1

Ok, I just edited and it removed all of the post.....

£5 on Vermalen to score at any time @ 7.6
£5 on bassong to get shown a card @ 5.4

Just come in here and saw Denmark Spur post, see he is from Aalborg, the place in which the team I needed to win, just scored 2 late goals, overcome a goal deficit and won me £45 :)

Just come in here and saw Denmark Spur post, see he is from Aalborg, the place in which the team I needed to win, just scored 2 late goals, overcome a goal deficit and won me £45 :)

Just finished watching it on tele; They were lucky as fudge today :)

Only started playing football when they went behind

SønderjyskE also missed a penalty.

But good for you

Just finished watching it on tele; They were lucky as fudge today :)

Only started playing football when they went behind

SønderjyskE also missed a penalty.

But good for you

Yeah, i saw they went behind with 15 minutes to go and literally crossed it off, then they equalised STRAIGHT away and scored an 88th minute winner, considering it was on a bet which involved another "Emirates Marketing Project, draw no bet" (last minute winner), Watford (last minute winner) and PSG (who didnt play well but scraped 1-0 win), I'm happy. Only negative is that I didn't put more on

Had 20 on Gillingham and Swindon to score 2 or more - Swindon cost me 60 for the second week in a row!

Had 5 on united, Gillingham and arsenal to score 3 or more - how the fudge did the scum not get closer??

Had 20 on Valencia to score 2 or more and Barca to score 3 or more which has just returned me 70

Also just before KO had 7 at 3/1 on Barca to score 4 or more which was another 28.

Still bitter about Swindon again though.

Gone for win only today :-"

Kempton

14:15 Eightfold
14:45 Polisky
15:20 Princely Player
16:25 Brampour
17:30 Present View

Sunderland v Saudi Sportswashing Machine over 3.5
QPR v Everton over 2.5
£10 pays £64.17

anytime scorers
Fletcher