• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Cheers mate will have a look at weekend.

Cheltenham Town @ 11/8
(Match Betting)
Preston North End @ 1/1
(Match Betting)
Portsmouth @ 8/13
(Match Betting)
Southend United @ 11/10
(Match Betting)
Multiple Type: 4 fold
Stake: 10.00
Possible Return: 161.10

Shrewsbury vs. Crewe - both teams to score
Northampton vs. Colchester - both teams to score
Walsall vs. Port Vale - both teams to score
Portsmouth vs. Wycombe - both teams to score

£5 returns £35

It's the one that returns the least amount of money but it gives me £15 profit on the night, 30 minutes to go and this bet has been won :)

My bet you mean?!?? Never seen anyone else mention it on here at least. Prove me wrong Dayo.

Preston to score 2 or more goals
Southend to score 2 or more goals
York to score 2 or more goals
Rochdale to score 2 or more goals

£5 returns £70

It was just an observation that i've never noticed these sort of accumulators before until I placed one the other week. It's probably that I just look out for them more now that i've been trying them.

Lol I know mate it's my favourite bet at the moment. Got £40 on Swindon to score 2 or more and Sheffield United too returns £140.00.

Good luck, I see Spain have only conceded in 2 of their last 12 matches. However, Denmark beat Macedonia 6-5 in June so they are definitely capable of letting in goals.

Anyone else see that massive gamble on one of jonjo o'neills horses ridden by A P? It went from 8/1 to 7/2 in, and no exaggeration, less than a minute. And it came absolutely nowhere!!!!

Good luck, I see Spain have only conceded in 2 of their last 12 matches. However, Denmark beat Macedonia 6-5 in June so they are definitely capable of letting in goals.

Cheers mate. So bored this week with fudge all on I blew £30 on the Livorno match midweek. 5/6 to win the match and they lost 2-5!! Keep saying I'm gonna keep my money til the big matches return but I guess I wouldn't be a gambler if I didn't wanna bet on anything going lol.

Tried to get £10 on just as the race started but luckily paddypower didn't let it go through.

Back