• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

On my way back from the pub tinkled. Can someone please confirm the following accy came in. Think I'm right but don't wanna get too excited

Belgium win
Wales win
Russia win
Croatia win
Poland win

Newmarket

13:50 Fencing
14:20 Blaine
15:35 Very Good Day

York

14:05 Pearl Blue

scoop6
Fencing
Pearl Blue
Blaine
Royal Rascal
Very Good Day
Bubbly Bellini

Last edited:
To win
Swindon
Fleetwood
Gillingham
Torquay
£10 pays £93.94

BTTS
Bournemouth v Leyton Orient
Carlisle v Notts County
Colchester v Stevenage
Portsmouth v Crewe
Barnet v Plymouth
Chesterfield v Dagenham & Red
£10 pays £207.74

Swindon Town @ 9/10
(Match Betting)
Fleetwood Town @ 13/20
(Match Betting)
Crawley Town @ 13/20
(Match Betting)
Gillingham @ 4/7
(Match Betting)

Multiple Type: 4 fold
Stake: 20.00
Possible Return: 162.53

Put £5 on Messi to score 2 or more at 5/2 going onto swindon to score at least 3 at 3/1. A least if they wanna win they have to score three as they're 0-2 down but this really is shocking. All the favourites losing at home this is incredible.

Got a lot of money riding on Swindon, Sheffield united and Crawley scoring at least two as well as Fleetwood. £300 approx in various bets.

Gone for a Tizzard Tizzard singles/double to finish the day.

Chepstow

16:10 Handy Andy
16:45 Golden Chieftain

Swindon deciding they didn't want to win by not scoring a 3rd cost me £70.00.

Sheffield United deciding they didn't want to win at home cost me £73.00.

Another brick day. £82.00 winnings overall from £70.00 staked. Need a change of luck soon.

I managed to get up to £200 in play the past week and I've just been putting £20 and high stakes on "over 0.5 goals in first half" of like 3 or so games and it's almost evens, slowly but surely, I'll be up there :)

Back