• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

PSG to win and Ibra anytime
Barca to win and Messi anytime
Atletico to win and Falcao anytime

£5 returns £100

Quite frustrating as all 3 men have scored for the respective teams. PSG drawing 2-2 at half time, Atletico just kicked off but winning and Barca looking like drawing 2-2

Right 1-0 after 8 minutes.

I've neede one more goal after 24 minutes, 47 but if there's not one more in the next 82 minutes I might cry boys.

Slightly up on El Clasico, quite a bit down for the weekend and about level for the month. Very much a nearly weekend though, Walsall costing me over £450 and not getting 4 goals in the Spurs match costing me £666.

I had a 2,000/1 bet come off in the past but only had 5p on it :( was still £100 that I won but so much wished that I had even had £1 on it, rather than the meagre 5p. I had 20p left in the account and put on four trebles, one of which came in. I remember WBA beat Blackpool away 3-1, when they were both in the Championship still, Chelsea beat someone 2-0 in the Champions League and Kranjaer scored any time against someone like Arsenal...

That 126,000 to 1 is in another league though! Who would have thought so many draws?!

I won £5,500 on a £10 racing placepot at Ascot about 10 years ago but never anything like that guy won

Guy I worked with did a 16 team accy to win £200k, he got 15 in and was winning in the 16th until a 95th minute equaliser, now thats gutting

My brother did an 18 team accy about 10 years a go and got 17 right, Arsenal drawing at home to someone brick cost him about £1million or so i think :lol:

In the mean time my nan and grandad went to bingo a few years a go and came back with a £100k cheque :lol:

I need 1 Malaga goal for guaranteed £50 profit. If it finishes 1 or 2-0 Atletico,my bets are done. 2-2 would be a massive touch

:lol:

BARCELONA V REAL MADRID ESP LA LIGA PRIMERA
Over/Under 4.5 - IR 90 Mins
Under 4.5 6/5 Win only Settled

I thought I bet on over 4.5 hahaha

Back