• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Although sky bet seem to be waiting for the athletico match to finish before settling my winning bet. Wanted to bet on the match in play but I can't. So frustrating :(

So just over a month ago I had about 500 odd quid in my betting account, I am now down to £17, don't ask lol.

Thank you unpredictability of the footballing world. What are YOUR best tips to getting me from £17 back up to some high wedge?

So just over a month ago I had about 500 odd quid in my betting account, I am now down to £17, don't ask lol.

Thank you unpredictability of the footballing world. What are YOUR best tips to getting me from £17 back up to some high wedge?

Slowly.

You can easily build up to a few hundred again. Certainly more easy than trying in one go.

If I want to start building up I lump on short prices. For example, pick any 3 matches and bet on over 1.5 goals in the match. Unless the home side is heavily odds on 3 selections will usually return at evens.

Cheers pal...good to see you ended your brick run n'all.

Could do with one of those 126k/1 payouts though.....

Not sure how true, but I heard that 126k bet that went round twitter never got paid out. 16 year old set up an account and put the bet on.

Right take it how you Want etc etc probably a no go but fudge it I'll share mate of mine works for one of the Manchester papers text me an hour ago saying not surprised coyle been shown door they've heard rumours of mixu patellinen since Thursday/Friday anyway at 66-1 with coral thought I'd share however unlikely it is to happen.

Ok , this racing time of year over here . Any good info on euro imports for Melbourne cup in 4 weeks ? Quest for peace being mentioned and mount athos (?) 3rd favourite . Cumani normally comes good as does weld , any help gratefully accepted and repaid in beer at stoke game in December when I'm back .

BTTS
Brentford – Crawley
Southend – Dag & Red
Walsall – Port Vale
Nuneaton – Hereford
Woking – Cambridge Utd

£10 @ 9

Plymouth - Aldershot
Hartlepool - Bradford
Brentford - Crawey
Walsall - Port Vale
York - Coventry

Over 2.5 £10 pays £192.64

To win
Rochdale
Brentford
Cheltenham
Walsall
£10 pays £239.09

To score 2 or more
Hartlepool
Rochdale
Cheltenham
Walsall
£10 pays £145.79

Orient
Southend
Rochdale
Shrewsbury

£5 returns £70

Doncaster vs. Chesterfield - First half over 1.5 goals
Hartlepool vs. Bradford - First half under 1.5 goals
Brentford vs. Crawley - First half over 1.5 goals

£5 returns £55

Shrewsbury vs. Crewe - both teams to score
Northampton vs. Colchester - both teams to score
Walsall vs. Port Vale - both teams to score
Portsmouth vs. Wycombe - both teams to score

£5 returns £35

Preston to score 2 or more goals
Southend to score 2 or more goals
York to score 2 or more goals
Rochdale to score 2 or more goals

£5 returns £70

BTTS - 12/1
Northampton v Colchester
Cheltenham v Oxford
Brentford v Crawley
Rochdale v Bury
Shrewsbury v Crewe

Paddypower, under the last tab of "all other markets" when you've selected a game.

can't find it on betvictor

Last edited:
Back