• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

El Clasico

Madrid win
£20 @ 4.2

Over 3.5
£40 @ 2.4

Pedro anytime
£10 @ 3.8

Ronaldo anytime
£20 @ 2.24

Over 2.5 @ 40/85
(Over/Under 2.5 - 90 Mins)
Over 2.5 @ 5/6
(Over/Under 2.5)
Multiple Type: Double
Stake: 40.00
Possible Return: 107.85

Classico & Atletico - Malaga

Real Madrid @ 3/1
(Match Betting - 90 Mins)
Malaga @ 4/1
(Match Betting)
Stake: 5.00
Possible Return: 100.00

Draw @ 14/5
(Match Betting - 90 Mins)
Draw @ 29/10
(Match Betting)
Stake: 5.00
Possible Return: 74.10

£63k win from a 50p Accy

A4nsrexCYAA2COJ.png

Those people who bet small are always the ones that win big not big punters like some of us who spend hundreds and hundreds. Fair play.

But would you put £50 on a bet like that though? :lol:

Lol course not especially that many draws!!

No I mean I've often done a fifty pound Acca but one that returns at around 7 or 8/1. So while I bet bigger than that guy I'm never gonna cop a bet like that.

I had a 2,000/1 bet come off in the past but only had 5p on it :( was still £100 that I won but so much wished that I had even had £1 on it, rather than the meagre 5p. I had 20p left in the account and put on four trebles, one of which came in. I remember WBA beat Blackpool away 3-1, when they were both in the Championship still, Chelsea beat someone 2-0 in the Champions League and Kranjaer scored any time against someone like Arsenal...

That 126,000 to 1 is in another league though! Who would have thought so many draws?!

Back