• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

I've seen the Barca line up but i've chosen to ignore it and not let it affect my bets.

Vallecano v Barcelona

Over 5.5
?ú15 @ 6.6

Tamudo anytime/2 or more
?ú10 @ 5.6
?ú3 @ 29.15

Sanchez anytime/2 or more/hat-trick
?ú15 @ 2.56
?ú5 @ 8.6
?ú2 @ 33/1

was just about to sneak ?ú5 on a 7th and whilst I was waiting for it to process they scored. :(

When they were all jumping the 2nd fence it was just getting to the first :lol:

Won just over ?ú26 in the end and ?ú22 covered what I put on so made about ?ú4 :lol:

When they were all jumping the 2nd fence it was just getting to the first :lol:

Won just over ?ú26 in the end and ?ú22 covered what I put on so made about ?ú4 :lol:

:ross:

What made you pick the rank outsider in the last leg? Bit of value?

There was quite a few in the race so I always look for an e/w shot rather than a winner. Like on Saturday I picked two 16/1 horses that had terrible write ups but still sneaked e/w places :lol:

There was quite a few in the race so I always look for an e/w shot rather than a winner. Like on Saturday I picked two 16/1 horses that had terrible write ups but still sneaked e/w places :lol:

Stick with what you're doing matey;you obviously win more than you lose.

The image of your horse arriving at a fence behind all the other runners is funny though mate :lol: sounds like a horse I'd bet on!

Done Emirates Marketing Project at enhanced 3/1, ?ú20
Aguero at enhanced 9/1, ?ú10
Rooney at enhanced 9/1, ?ú10
Emirates Marketing Project to win and Ageuro anytime enhanced 4/1

Emirates Marketing Project 2-0, 2-2 Draw

Back