• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Ronaldo is 1/4 to score anytime today against Seville..

Thats a ridiculously short price for an anytime scorer, the lowest Ive ever seen

Ronaldo is 1/4 to score anytime today against Seville..

Thats a ridiculously short price for an anytime scorer, the lowest Ive ever seen

He is not far off that every week fella. Ditto Messi. I haven't looked at that game but i bet his hat-trick odds are something pathetic like 7/2

Anyway. I've had 25 on Blackburn @ 7/1 should the worse happen (I don't think it will but you never know)

VDV anytime/Spurs win 5/1. Bale anytime/Spurs win also 5/1. ?ú20 each on those.

Madrid v Sevilla

Over 1.5 first half goals
?ú30 @ 1.88

Over 5.5
?ú25 @ 4/1

Reyes anytime
?ú5 @ 10/1

Benzema 2 or more
?ú10 @ 5.41

Can't believe there was only the 1 goal in that half. Ref giving a free kick inside the box didn't help.

Do any of you fellas know a site where you can get team line ups prior to games? Especially foreign games? Skysports livescore centre is terrible

For Spanish football I follow "Liga BBVA English" on twitter, they're pretty quick with their line ups.

Ludlow

14:10 Aviso
14:45 Nobunaga
15:15 Pericoloso
15:50 Toughness Danon

?ú2 doubles/trebles/accy

Back