• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Some very big prices on CFC players to score 1st tonight, they defo will be a threat from set pieces

Stan James seem to lead the way

Lampard 1st 18/1, AT 9/2
Terry 1st 50/1, AT 11/1
Cahill 1st 66/1, AT 8/1
Ivanovic 1st 66/1, AT 11/1

Drogba to be attended by physio more than 2 times, 11/8 with Bet Victor

Chelsea under 3 shots on target 3/1 with Bet Victor

Barca shots on target Under 14 Evens, 14 - 17 9/4, Over 17 5/2 with Bet Victor

Just watched Sizing Europe win, boy the horses looked absolutely knackered, the ground seems really heavy at Punchestown

Looking forward to seeing Sir Des Champs at 6.30pm, the potential next Gold Cup champion

Italian Double:

Cagliari v Catania
Cagliari @ 10/11

Atalanta v Chievo
Atalanta @ 21/20

?ú5 pays ?ú20

Stuck a few quid on Lampard first goalscorer and nothing else on tonight's game as I don't see much value.

Ive had a massive ?ú3.33 on each of the above to give me some interest well at least until Barca score in the 1st minute I hope

Me too. It could end up an absolute rout if Chelsea find themselves in a position where they need to score which i think they will.

Still baffled how Hills can advertise an "enhanced match special" of Chelsea to qualify at 2/1 when you can get a double chance on Chelsea/draw at almost 3/1 on the same site. If they draw,they're through,win,through. Makes no sense,especially as it was enhanced from 7/4! You'd get more than 2/1 in-play for them to go through even if it did go to extra time!

Anyway. Had a score on a Messi hat-trick @ 10s

Sir Des Champs !!!!

Jeez, run pretty well, then nearly threw off the jockey on the last fence, he just about held on, but the horse in 2nd fell and took down the horse in 3rd hahaha...

im not much in to football betting - fancy putting a few on the game tonight, what sites do people recommend ?

Chelsea red card
Barcelona penalty

is what im thinking, might even have Chelsea to go through but losing 2-1 on the night

can you put a bet on Drogba getting booked for diving ? :lol:

Last edited:
Sanchez was unlucky/brick not to score in the first leg and looked very lively against Madrid when he came on.

Barcelona v Chelsea

Over 3.5
?ú20 @ 2.5

Sanchez anytime/ 2 or more
?ú25 @ 2.74
?ú10 @ 9.2

Messi 2 or more
?ú15 @ 3.25

Ivanovic anytime
?ú5 @ 17.5

Cole anytime
?ú2 @ 43/1

Penalty taken
?ú5 @ 2/1

Last edited:
Sir Des Champs !!!!

Jeez, run pretty well, then nearly threw off the jockey on the last fence, he just about held on, but the horse in 2nd fell and took down the horse in 3rd hahaha...

It was mental! Made me laugh, Davy Russell doing the sign of the cross just as he passed the post. But what a horse though, only 6 years old it is going to be a force for years to come!

Can't believe his owner's interview before the race saying he is not sure he will not stay, and it is unthinkable that he is the Gold Cup fav as he thought First Lieutenant is better! But the owner of all the Gigginstown horses is Michael O'Leary the owner of Ryanair, so it shouldn't be a shock to hear the bloke talk rubbish.

Back