• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

ok win or draw but again how have you made that much cash from it and protected your parlay?

Edit: oh 90/1 on a draw when it was 4-2...and you stuck a tenner.

ok win or draw but again how have you made that much cash from it and protected your parlay?

Edit: oh 90/1 on a draw when it was 4-2...and you stuck a tenner.

yes. Everton double was the only result to screw my parlay

I nearly put 20 on it

at the time United were battering them, but I still think the odds were generous

Now I don't have to worry about the city game!

why would bookies offer 90/1 odds on an Everton double at 4-2 though? i mean thats a 40/1 chance at the very best.

Because they are human and from time to time mess prices up..

I mean you said yourself in the USA betting thread how you felt they had got those markets wrong and that you would massively profit from it...

Because they are human and from time to time mess prices up..

I mean you said yourself in the USA betting thread how you felt they had got those markets wrong and that you would massively profit from it...

True.
The US betting is understandable though. They've probably hired someone with limited knowledge of the sport to be their 'expert' in the field. Well not limited knowledge but living over here you're not going to be as knowledgable as a Yank when it comes to US sports.

True.
The US betting is understandable though. They've probably hired someone with limited knowledge of the sport to be their 'expert' in the field. Well not limited knowledge but living over here you're not going to be as knowledgable as a Yank when it comes to US sports.

Should ask Roy or Flannerz how its done as they both work in the industry..

why would bookies offer 90/1 odds on an Everton double at 4-2 though? i mean thats a 40/1 chance at the very best.

i don't think any team has ever come back from 2 goal deficit in last 10 mins, at old Trafford

I am restoring Windows at the moment. Will post a screen later

Wolves v Emirates Marketing Project

Over 4.5
?ú25 @ 3.45

Fletcher anytime/ 2 or more
?ú10 @ 5.3
?ú8 @ 26/1

Kompany anytime
?ú5 @ 12.5

Tevez 2 or more
?ú10 @ 4.2

oe3gm.png