• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

oe3gm.png
Nice one fella 8)

You seem to do alright,Jimbo. Certainly win more than you lose,surprised you haven't upped your stakes yet (obviously can't on the PP specials..........)

You seem to do alright,Jimbo. Certainly win more than you lose,surprised you haven't upped your stakes yet (obviously can't on the PP specials..........)
Yeah when I don't make silly bets and do enough research I make a decent wedge. I'm gonna amass a bit more of a 'bank' before I start upping my stakes though. I usually put a fiver or tenner on my double/trebles, so will probably up that to ?ú7.50 and ?ú15 when I feel confident. But there's not much of the season left!!

Leicester vs. West Ham

West Ham to win both halves
?ú5 returns ?ú25

Ricardo Vaz Te to score two of more goals

?ú5 returns ?ú30

Exactly 10 corners

?ú5 returns ?ú35

Kevin Nolan to score first and West Ham to win
?ú5 returns ?ú45

Leicester v West Ham

Over 4.5
?ú15 @ 5.6

Beckford anytime
?ú15 @ 3.25

Beckford 2 or more
?ú5 @ 15/1

Cole anytime
?ú15 @ 3.3

Not for me. They were very lucky to win at Stamford Bridge;Barca hitting the post/crossbar twice and having efforts cleared off the line. Chelsea won't be able to contain them on the Nou Camp pitch. I think Barca by at least 3

Anybody backing the chavs against the tippy tappy catalan's?
Won't happen IMO. I layed Barcelona for a tenner at Stamford Bridge as the ****s have had a great record at home this season in Europe, conceding very little. After losing El Clasico at the weekend, Barcelona will be out for revenge. I'm tempted to go for Barcelona (-1), but the odds aren't inspiring (8/11). Trying to find some value but struggling at the moment.

Punchestown's bets for today.

Not much value in this win treble, but ?ú20 @ 1.74/1 I think it is worth it and would say it's an easy way of printing money. Not having mega money on it, just looking to cover my other bets:

4.20 - Trifolium @ 1/2
5.30 - Sizing Europe @ 1/2
6.40 - Sir Des Champs @ 2/9

?ú5Win single:

4.55 - Louisville Lip @ 10/1

?ú2.50 e/w treble @ 626/1:

4.55 - Ceol Rua @ 9/1 (5 places)
6.05 - Undeutroi @ 8/1
7.15 - Sizing Sahara @ 6/1

?ú2.50 e/w double @ 181/1:

3.40 - No Notions @ 6/1
4.55 - Rocky Wednesday @ 25/1 (5 places)

?ú2.50 e/w single:

Captain Cee Bee @ 16/1

Won't happen IMO. I layed Barcelona for a tenner at Stamford Bridge as the ****s have had a great record at home this season in Europe, conceding very little. After losing El Clasico at the weekend, Barcelona will be out for revenge. I'm tempted to go for Barcelona (-1), but the odds aren't inspiring (8/11). Trying to find some value but struggling at the moment.

Scorecast?

Might have a punt on this: Over 2.5 Goals and Over 12 Corners and 4-6 Cards @ 15/2. The same bet but over 6 cards is 14/1. Under 4 cards is also 14/1. Can see Barca having 12 corners themselves!

Scorecast?

Might have a punt on this: Over 2.5 Goals and Over 12 Corners and 4-6 Cards @ 15/2. The same bet but over 6 cards is 14/1. Under 4 cards is also 14/1. Can see Barca having 12 corners themselves!
Not really a fan of scorecasts tbh. Over 50 points in cards is 10/11 tonight (10 points for a yellow, 25 for a red), and in the tie from 2009 - both legs had 50 points. I can see more tonight, with Chelsea on the front foot and looking to disrupt Barcelona's rhythm.

How did you group the overs/corners/cards bet? Can only seem to get them as singles on Paddy Power.

Punchestown's bets for today.

Not much value in this win treble, but ?ú20 @ 1.74/1 I think it is worth it and would say it's an easy way of printing money. Not having mega money on it, just looking to cover my other bets:

4.20 - Trifolium @ 1/2

?ú5Win single:

4.55 - Louisville Lip @ 10/1

I've done Louisville Lip as an e/w single now as well as the win since it's such a competitive race. So I've upped the stake on my win treble a bit as well to cover it.

Not really a fan of scorecasts tbh. Over 50 points in cards is 10/11 tonight (10 points for a yellow, 25 for a red), and in the tie from 2009 - both legs had 50 points. I can see more tonight, with Chelsea on the front foot and looking to disrupt Barcelona's rhythm.

How did you group the overs/corners/cards bet? Can only seem to get them as singles on Paddy Power.

That's with William Hill. They have a load of different combinations of over/under goals,corners,cards etc.

They also have a "match special" of Chelsea to reach the final at 2/1. You'd have to be fudging special to bet on that

4.20 - Trifolium @ 1/2
Barca to Win and Messi to Score @ 4/6

5/1 Accy, only ?ú10 on it

Back