• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs manager mega-thread

who would it be?

• Jose Mourinho

Votes: 110 48.0%
  • Guus Hiddink

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • Louis Van Gaal

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • David Moyes

Votes: 20 8.7%
  • Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • Alan Pardew

• Tim Owl Face Sherwood

• Fabio Capello

• Seb Bassong

• Sandra Redknapp

Votes: 15 6.6%

• Total voters
It's part training, but a big part of it is their transfer strategy, they never buy anyone who can't fit into their pass and move style. To play the same way with Spurs would take more than just training.

its funny i go to the private health club that swansea use as the training base(yes they change and dress amongst members of the club) and in the last month or so they haven't been able to use their grass training pitch because its been re-layed and they use an artfical pitch,its partly grass and partly artficial......it seems it hasn't affected them in their playing performance.

Yup, my preferred candidate and I think probably a no-brainer choice if Jose is a no-go.

That said, not sure what the article means by Ligue 1 being out of reach - PSG are in 2nd, only 2 point back with 6 to play.

I've no doubt its Levy's favoured candidate too. I PSG continue to fudge up the end of their league season.

I've no doubt its Levy's favoured candidate too. I PSG continue to fudge up the end of their league season.

I said at the time when Capello stood down that Ancelotti will have been the most annoyed of any of the managers on the merry go round. I believe he only signed an 18 month or 30 month contract so if he wants to come then it might not be too difficult. He could also have had a clause inserted allowing him to speak to a London club if a position became available.

I would be delighted if he became our next manager.......lets collectively hope PSG don't finish the season too well.

I think our squad could adopt Rodgers style perfectly.

Imagine what he could do with the added talent available?

i dont know if he'll command the respect of the players we have at the moment, and i dont know if he'll be able to have the kind of personality and presence to gain the kind of respect needed to achieve what harry has at tottenham.

man management is single handedly the most important thing and we dont know how he will handle egos and fans and tall expectations.

i've thought about it, and even though rodgers has what seems to be more of an unlimited upside side to his game than the guy i would prefer, i think knowing whats in your food is better than tasting the new dish on the menu.

i would like moyes if it came down between the two, i dont want to use us as rodgers experiment for the big time. he needs to do it again with higher stakes (as in money. having said that, relegation is as much a stake as CL)

Edit:- all this is in the assumption that harry leaves for the england job...if he dont? then he stays

Time to give Inglethorpe the reins (our Di Matteo)?

4-4-2 again ](*,). Will Droopy never learn ](*,)

GHod I feel sick. This is going to be embarassing.

What an absolute royal balls up this last 2 months have been.

WTF are you going on about? We're playing 4-5-1 today unfortunately.

Pretty sure Modric will go RW in a 4-4-2.

Defoe as a lone forward is even more ridiculous than Modric on the wing surely?

We'll see how it plays out. There is an omt for comments regarding formations and player selections though mate

This is about Redknapp having lost the plot in general. We need drastic action or all is lost.

Pretty sure Modric will go RW in a 4-4-2.

Defoe as a lone forward is even more ridiculous than Modric on the wing surely?

This is about Redknapp having lost the plot in general. We need drastic action or all is lost.

Based on what? The last few times we've played with this personnel is 4-5-1.

And who the fudge would you play up top exactly, if not Defoe?

Based on what? The last few times we've played with this personnel is 4-5-1.

And who the fudge would you play up top exactly, if not Defoe?

Based on Redknapp's insane Mike Bassett logic.

Rafa as a lone forward like when we owned Villa in December '10.

Then 5 across the midfield behind him so we can actually compete.

Blimey I'd rather throw in Lancaster than bother with Defoe in that role.

Based on Redknapp's insane Mike Bassett logic.

Rafa as a lone forward like when we owned Villa in December '10.

Then 5 across the midfield behind him so we can actually compete.

Blimey I'd rather throw in Lancaster than bother with Defoe in that role.

The only thing I'll say is normally when you come out with these sort of statements you're proved utterly wrong and made to look a fool. Let's hope today proves to be another one of those days......

Back