• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

One upside for the new guy is that the performances before him have been dire and therefore the only way is up

Tonight was awful

I don't think anything but Poch's return will be able to salvage this situation now.

Levy better get on the phone tonight and plead with everything he's got. If he can convince Poch, there's only 1 year to pay out PSG

I don't think anything but Poch's return will be able to salvage this situation now.

Levy better get on the phone tonight and plead with everything he's got. If he can convince Poch, there's only 1 year to pay out PSG
I want to like this post ten times.

My GHod, we're in a state at the moment. Difficult to think when Spurs have been at such a low ebb - also worse than the 90s given expectations are higher now

Desperately need a new manager and a couple signings to lift the mood

I think it has a lot to do with covid. People's non-football frustrations poured into Spurs which offered some hope of success. Completely agree, the whingers need to man or girl up!

Klopp lasted 7 years at Mainz and BVB. He’s been at Liverpool for 6 years. Their players are exhausted IMO and need somewhat of a refresh. Klopp also said the players stop listening to you at a certain point. Wouldn’t be surprised if they sold Salad or Firmino and reinvested into the team in the next 1-2 years.

Feels a bit like Poch, great squad of players moulded in his way with a high energy pressing style that takes it's toll (minus the trophies of course).

I know we all think it's the best job in the world but for a manager looking at us - a club with high expectations, needing half a new squad with little money, likely no European football and our best player wants out doesn't sound all that attractive.

Sure for someone like Potter it would be a step up and potentiall Den Hag in terms of moving to a bigger league but for Rodgers or someone like that what would be in it for them?

I know we all think it's the best job in the world but for a manager looking at us - a club with high expectations, needing half a new squad with little money, likely no European football and our best player wants out doesn't sound all that attractive.

Sure for someone like Potter it would be a step up and potentiall Den Hag in terms of moving to a bigger league but for Rodgers or someone like that what would be in it for them?

£15m a year? Rodgers gets to bottle top 4 with a third Premier League team. He loves a treble.

If Leicester finish 5th, then I think he's far more gettable than if they finish 4th. I'd like to thnk we try for him but if by mid-week next week it doesnt look like he'll join, then move to Potter asap

edit: both under a DoF like rangnick

£15m a year? Rodgers gets to bottle top 4 with a third Premier League team. He loves a treble.

Take a look at the 4 teams above them in the league.

To my eye that’s some job competing with that lot with leicester. Oh and he also just won the fa cup beating one of those 4 teams.

Back