• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Manager?

Joking aside I really think we should do this but with Rangnick as the DoF.

Sounds crazy but it could just be an act of genius at a time when there is no other obvious candidate available.

Give Kane the job on 500k a week (as he’s doing two roles), his ego will explode at the offer and he will take it and might well excel.

Why not?

because he has no experience, no coaching badges and seemingly no desire to be here anymore

What have we got to lose, we never do anything anyway and at best the new manager without kane will get 6th next season.

The desire bit is rectified as he is manager along with 500k pw.

After Poch and Jose we need something completely new and this is it.

What have we got to lose, we never do anything anyway and at best the new manager without kane will get 6th next season.

The desire bit is rectified as he is manager along with 500k pw.

After Poch and Jose we need something completely new and this is it.

Man, your approach to running a club is like doing drugs .. hey, what's the worst that could happen? hahaha

so nobody in the modern game then?

Genuinely what have we got to lose.

You think we will excel with some new guy without Kane? At best we will be flirting around 5th or 6th. fudge that boring brick.

With my proposal we keep the one thing of interest at our club and who knows it might just come off in a big way.

To Dare Is To Do and all that.

fudging talks.

Identify your man and go in guns a blazing.
Appoint him week after the season ends and let him get to work.

At least make a case to Kane for keeping him rather then just contractually.
So far two of our targets have already been known to have jobs tied up already.
We'll have our new manager as a last minute deadline day signing.

Be done before the season ticket deadline I suppose.

I haven't renewed mine yet, I will, I just want to feel better about doing it I guess. Could do with some good news.

Back