• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
I think he has just been at some conference, so could just be regarding that.

I don't follow him, so don't know if he often posts things like this and just gets picked up after we lose.

Only a half-serious post from me. I’m sure he has better avenues to send a message about his availability to Daniel Levy than an Instagram story.

I think De Zerbi is my number 1 choice now. If we pay the £11m in the summer I think he could be convinced to come.

If poch goes to Madrid and Nagel to chelsea I hope the club pursue De Zerbi over Slot as like some has said I fear what this ultra attacking system could lead to.

Curious - do folks still feel going managerless until the summer is a good idea? I know there were some who did earlier, but interested to see if the mood has changed now it's clear what that means.

Can only tell at the end

- I would have preferred someone in now, think the chance to evaluate players in games is more valuable, and the shot at 4th was still there.

That said, if we get the right guy, and the terms was summer only, then it's a trade

If we get someone who could have come in now, short answer is no.

GHod that’s grim reading. We’re becoming increasingly unlikeable.

Gold has become like reading reddit

To write a report on that game as a journalist and not acknowledge the turning point was Lenglet's injury is fudging criminal and extremely narrative driven.

Re the manager, nothing new, we want someone who sees the club as first choice ... blah, blah

Gold has become like reading reddit

To write a report on that game as a journalist and not acknowledge the turning point was Lenglet's injury is fudging criminal and extremely narrative driven.

Re the manager, nothing new, we want someone who sees the club as first choice ... blah, blah

I never really got the love that Gold seems to get from a lot of Spurs fans, he says he is a Spurs fan but wastes no time in getting his digs in.

I never really got the love that Gold seems to get from a lot of Spurs fans, he says he is a Spurs fan but wastes no time in getting his digs in.
Likable bloke but not very insightful or with any real ITK value. I read the report because of the reply on here but was very much a water is wet version of Spurs.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Likable bloke but not very insightful or with any real ITK value. I read the report because of the reply on here but was very much a water is wet version of Spurs.

Never met the guy ( never really wanted to) but i know he has a lot of followers, i just think he is more interested in getting hits ( and making money) then he truley is in supporting the team.

Never met the guy ( never really wanted to) but i know he has a lot of followers, i just think he is more interested in getting hits ( and making money) then he truley is in supporting the team.

I don't like his pained delivery and long drawn out pauses. Its all just a bit too melancholic. Anyway back on topic.

We were never going to get a new manager at the drop of a hat. Its just too complicated these days. There is a high probability that Paratici will need replacing as well, so the the two will have to work together. I like the sound of Slot and Kompany could work but I don't see him leaving Burnley. Don't think Poch will return this time, it just doesn't feel right. Got a horrid feeling this will drag on.

It was the stuff about our fans treatment of Sanchez and Porro that I found depressing though I know it’s been discussed elsewhere on this forum.
Regarding the state of limbo we find ourselves in right now I can understand wanting to give ourselves time to find the best option, particularly when certain candidates won’t be available until summer. But the problem is that it feels uncomfortably similar to 2 years ago.

We were never going to get a new manager at the drop of a hat. Its just too complicated these days. There is a high probability that Paratici will need replacing as well, so the the two will have to work together. I like the sound of Slot and Kompany could work but I don't see him leaving Burnley. Don't think Poch will return this time, it just doesn't feel right. Got a horrid feeling this will drag on.
Which is why it was stupid to get rid of the manager we had.

A lot of talk about Kompany getting announced in the next few days on teletext!
Probably flimflam but thought I'd share the gossip

If its on the back of exhaustive due diligence from munn and paratici then I’m fine with the choice.

It may however also indicate limited funds available in the summer, hence the likes of eric dier getting a new contract :eek:

In your opinion stupid, yet in about 75% of Spurs fans opinion it was months too late.
Months earlier might have worked as we actually could’ve got somebody else in to manage the team and perhaps even used the January transfer window to get a signing or two for them. Sacking when we did was stupid, especially when it was to actually appoint the organ grinder’s monkey.

it really does seem to me that he was sacked because he dared air a couple of home truths about the owners’ ambitions.

Months earlier might have worked as we actually could’ve got somebody else in to manage the team and perhaps even used the January transfer window to get a signing or two for them. Sacking when we did was stupid, especially when it was to actually appoint the organ grinder’s monkey.

it really does seem to me that he was sacked because he dared air a couple of home truths about the owners’ ambitions.

He sacked himself because he was a coward and/or mentally couldn't take it anymore (I'll give him some leeway on the personal side due to the year he had)

He alienated the players and brought the club into disrepute, for most of us saying brick like that in public will get you fired. That isn't "daring" it's stupid and a desperate way to get himself out of a situation that proved he wasn't good enough when everything didn't go his way and when the league is competitive.

He sacked himself because he was a coward and/or mentally couldn't take it anymore (I'll give him some leeway on the personal side due to the year he had)

He alienated the players and brought the club into disrepute, for most of us saying brick like that in public will get you fired. That isn't "daring" it's stupid and a desperate way to get himself out of a situation that proved he wasn't good enough when everything didn't go his way and when the league is competitive.

Personally I didn’t mind the rant as its how many of us feel about 60 years of mediocrity with just fleeting moments in cups now and again.

What we have achieved since 1961 is an absolute joke.

Back