• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
Just reading up on Slot ... anyone know that he has Robin Van Partey as part of his staff ...

I didnt, but if thats our only concern then we're fine. We've had Graham, Mourinho and various other lesser cast offs like Gallas, AVB etc. He'd probably decline to come anyway

I didnt, but if thats our only concern then we're fine. We've had Graham, Mourinho and various other lesser cast offs like Gallas, AVB etc. He'd probably decline to come anyway

I think the concern is less his playing background and more the reason why @Gazza called him van Partey.

Looks like Chelsea appointing and announcing their manager soon. Can't forgive Levy if Spurs start pre season without the right players in place, because he could not get a manager early enough. So much work to refresh the team and bite the bullet on some poor investments, well he is not a top-paid chairman without a reason.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Looks like Chelsea appointing and announcing their manager soon. Can't forgive Levy if Spurs start pre season without the right players in place, because he could not get a manager early enough. So much work to refresh the team and bite the bullet on some poor investments, well he is not a top-paid chairman without a reason.

Have we ever operated like that?

This season isn’t even over and you’re already freaking out about not having someone in for pre-season?

Have we ever operated like that?
At the rate they're sacking managers these days there are no guarantees any more.

They have always operated like that with great success too.

Good article from Ally Gold on the Nagelsmann situation and our current plight.

Good that he mentions the apathy amongst our fans. That’s far more dangerous for Levy and the fortunes of the club than anger. If people don’t care as much they won’t go to games as often or buy stuff from the shop etc. Wonder whether Levy realises the damage which he’s doing?

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/news/daniel-levy-julian-nagelsmann-truth-26911032
Ah yes, good old Ally Gold. Here he is offering the 'truth' on the Nagelsman situation then you read the article and it's just him offering guesswork on what happened. As he proved with the manager debacle when we ended up appointing Nuno he has very little access to the real sensitive Spurs info, he has only ever proved particularly accurate when it comes to getting titbits for team news.....

This season isn’t even over and you’re already freaking out about not having someone in for pre-season?

Without wanting to jump into your discussion its 48 days since Conte was sacked. Given neither his nor Paratici's departures were a surprise in the slightest, the club should have had their due diligence done in advance of them leaving

I can understand the difficulty in getting a manager to leave a club in the late stages of the season, but the DoF should be in place by now

Back