• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
Enic just need to go and be replaced by people who want to win and have some of their own funds to supplement what the club makes in income.

At the moment we are run by tossers who dont care if win or not and run us absolutely only on what the club makes.

This just wont do anymore with the competition. Even aston villa are planning to spend £200m in the summer.

But alas due to our asking price enic aren’t going anywhere. I’ve just accepted we are on a path now to be a midtable club especially with Kane off.

Yep. We are run by a no-mark ex-owner of a discount Mr. Byrite clothing store and his boss who can't even spell 'football', let alone take an interest in it.

Their strategy for 20 grinding years has been to ride the wave of appreciating club values as a result of the explosion of the Premier League, using the growth in revenue to outbid the majority of the league for our targets and also tide us over when they make their many, many mistakes running the club.

Problem for them is, that model is not keeping us above the rest for much longer, because 'earned' revenue means less and less these days. Every club now has an ambitious owner willing to put in his own money to give his club's fans a bit of happiness (for whatever reason - political, personal, financial, all three).

Villa can spend hundreds of millions. Forest can spend hundreds of millions. Brighton get loans from their owner every year.

And here we are dragging Lewis and his floundering henchman around like anchors around our necks. They simply cannot compete today - they are small- time gradualist, 'zero cost' owners from 2001 in the world of 2023, and all their contemporaries from that time have been bought out or moved on to be replaced by men with soaring ambitions, and far deeper pockets.

Also I might add that blowing the Nagelsmann talks whilst letting Poch go to chelsea should result in Levy’s immediate removal from Hotspur Way or wherever he resides.

Poor Slot isn’t going to stand a chance with our fan base especially if his ultra attacking methods go tits up in the prem.
He's not even got the legendary status of Ossie to fall back on.

Relegated river plate? They won the league the season before he took over. It took him 8 years to win it again.

Fair enough, should have been 'recently relegated' since they went down in 2011, came up in 2014, won the league in 2014 and then appointed him, iirc.

Also..you've seen all the other brick he's won, right? More than that rando Slot bloke from Feyenoord could ever dream of?

Further to my post above, bookies go Xabi Alonso, Slot then Rodgers/Potter/Poch before a host of names at double digit odds

They all have de Zerbi at quite long odds (14/1 or more), presumably reflecting the challenge in getting him released

Regardless of the precise odds, its good that the field is narrowing and Levy will soon need to get off the fence

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/tottenham/next-permanent-manager
Poch is nowhere near Rodgers and Potter etc odds. He is at 25/1 the same as Stellini:D....

Poch is nowhere near Rodgers and Potter etc odds. He is at 25/1 the same as Stellini:D....

You're handing picking certain bookies. Some have him at 8/1. However, as I said, 'regardless of precise odds'....the point of my post was to show the names in contention.

In that regard, after the first few you quickly get to people who just have no hope of being our manager

You're handing picking certain bookies. Some have him at 8/1. However, as I said, 'regardless of precise odds'....the point of my post was to show the names in contention.

In that regard, after the first few you quickly get to people who just have no hope of being our manager
Ok...but that oddschecker site says 'Best odds' and have that as 25/1 for Poch? I'll take your word for it though.

Anyway, what is clear is that no one has a clue as to who our targets truly are. Let's just hope that doesn't include our chairmano_O.....

Very much a he said/she said thing as I said above, but either way it definitely feels like he's not our next manager
Exactly, that's all that really matters TBH. The rumours and other stuff are actually really irrelevant.

I will judge the club on who they appoint, not cry like a shunned 13 year old at the school disco speculating about how they do it.

For the record Paul Okeefe manages Isthmian lecel league players and is a Pub DJ in the Teddington area, if people are losing their mind because of some twitter posts then they likely deserve being wound up

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Ok...but that oddschecker site says 'Best odds' and have that as 25/1 for Poch? I'll take your word for it though.

Anyway, what is clear is that no one has a clue as to who our targets truly are. Let's just hope that doesn't include our chairmano_O.....

No problem. Shortening list of credible candidates now

Back