• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
Also I might add that blowing the Nagelsmann talks whilst letting Poch go to chelsea should result in Levy’s immediate removal from Hotspur Way or wherever he resides.

Poor Slot isn’t going to stand a chance with our fan base especially if his ultra attacking methods go tits up in the prem.

Pochettino now odds on favourite

Which says it all cos it won't be him either.

If reports are true that we didn't bother to approach Poch or Nageslmann then our board are so detached from football, and most importantly, from the wishes of the fans - that we have no reason for them.

100% Levt out ENIC out

Getting the squad right, with players that want to fight and work hard, and at the same time gel and have some "chemistry" between them, is imo, more important than who the manager is.

Poch or Gallardo. Both are available, and have been for motherfudging *months* now while we do absolutely fudge all.

Every day our chairman f*cks around is one more day wasted that hurts the club.

However, it also hurts him because people are waking up to just how utterly abysmal him and his boss have been all this time - so, some positives to this, and the more chants at him in games, the better.

Still, that he could choose to avoid that at any time by appointing one of the above, and refuses to do so, is strange to me.

And who do you think creates the chemistry, the work ethic and the desire to fight?

Technically Levy because he sets the tone - from top down. He is why we fail more than any other, but people tend to overlook that and blame the coach for it. Coach's hands are tied at Spurs.

Conte pointed that out, to be fair to him.

And who do you think creates the chemistry, the work ethic and the desire to fight?
Some players just understand each other instantly, and some don't really fit together no matter how much they practice and train together. That's just human nature, and nothing a manager can influence much. Patterns of play, and creating those is a managers work, but that 6th sense between some isn't coachable. It's just down to luck.

Poch or Gallardo. Both are available, and have been for motherfudging *months* now while we do absolutely fudge all.

However, it also hurts him because people are waking up to just how utterly abysmal him and his boss have been all this time - so, some positives to this, and the more chants at him in games, the better.

Still, that he could choose to avoid that at any time by appointing one of the above, and refuses to do so, is strange to me.

I have been mostly in the middle about enic during these 20 years but they just need to go now.

When this next manager appointment doesn’t work there is going to be riots in the stadium.

Gallardo has never managed in Europe so is as much of a punt as Slot, though for different reasons.

It's a bold call to overlook Poch and Nagelsmann though and go for someone else. I wouldnt have gone for JN but he's a high profile manager who has managed a huge club, and hence a viable candidate

Literally the opposite of what the tweet above your post said from Dan Kilpatrick. DK could be full of brick of course, but not sure where your response has come from?

All the journos have obviously been briefed by a trusted source from the club.

And the info the source has provided has been given and signed off by the bald midget and cullen

Gallardo has never managed in Europe so is as much of a punt as Slot, though for different reasons.

It's a bold call to overlook Poch and Nagelsmann though and go for someone else. I wouldnt have gone for JN but he's a high profile manager who has managed a huge club, and hence a viable candidate

Slot has won absolutely nothing in his career to date - as a player or a coach. Zilch. Nada. A middling career in the Netherlands has been his career so far.

Gallardo, by contrast -

As a player -

River Plate
Monaco
Paris Saint-Germain
D.C. United
Nacional
Argentina
Individual
As a manager:

Nacional
River Plate
Individual

I'd say a manager who took a relegated River Plate to a league title, three cups and two Copa Libertadores (their equivalent of the Champions League), becoming the best manager in South America multiple times, is *slightly* more proven than some Dutch rando.

Back