• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
[
I think when @Gutter Boy refers to flopping at Bayern, it's that he was sacked after a relatively short time there even though on paper they were doing well. That has to ring some alarm bells given our own record with managers not working here. It shouldn't be dismissed.

He fell out with Kahn who seems like a bit of a dingdong - that doesn't really concern me

Obviously a new manager who plays good football and makes things entertaining again would help. But honestly I don’t think it matters who the manager is as our hierarchy will only get it wrong at some point by failing to back him, undermining him or doing something idiotic like sacking him before a cup final.

and...

Obviously a new manager who plays good football and makes things entertaining again would help. But honestly I don’t think it matters who the manager is as our players will only get it wrong at some point by failing to work hard, undermining him or doing something idiotic

personally, I'm not fussed about good football, I just want effective football

Insn't Yaya Toure part of our youth setup now? Give him a shot until the end of the season, I say. That is, if we're allergic to hiring managers at this point.

ANYONE BUT STELLINI at this point.

Yes, its a pretty desperate situation and hard to see how this chaos doesnt continue to get worse

There's no leadership and the fact the current clown is lnked to Conte and is going at the end of teh season means he has zero authority

Back