• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
Nagelsman isnt a top manager. He was a hot prospect, who flopped at a higher level. Same as Potter

Are you saying this because you want pochettino back oh oh oh so desperately? As looking at his record at Bayern it would suggest not.

Also Tuchel seems to be having a mare since he took over! Out of the German cup, Out of the CL and lost again today and dropped to 2nd and in danger of blowing the league too!
Time for a manager change! I mean, he's been there for two weeks! If he hasn't turned the boat in that time, he'll never do it. Needs to be sacked!

Are you saying this because you want pochettino back oh oh oh so desperately? As looking at his record at Bayern it would suggest not.
No, just because there's too many alarm bells around him. We've made this mistake too many times recently already

Id be content with other endearing progressive coaches that arent Poch - Gallardo or De Zerbi etc.

I just can't cope with another arsehole type who will alienate players and fans

No, just because there's too many alarm bells around him. We've made this mistake too many times recently already

Id be content with other endearing progressive coaches that arent Poch - Gallardo or De Zerbi etc.

I just can't cope with another arsehole type who will alienate players and fans

I’d be very happy with De Zerbi but it seems he wont leave Brighton for at least another 15 months. Gallardo would also be interesting but for all we know he could be an ‘arsehole’ too as you put it. There will always be someone whose nose is put out of joint when you have 30 plus people working together.

With the Nagelsmann rumours around his personality… well they are just that rumours. Are you going to give him a chance if he comes or just continue with a snide post about him every few days?

I’d be very happy with De Zerbi but it seems he wont leave Brighton for at least another 15 months. Gallardo would also be interesting but for all we know he could be an ‘arsehole’ too as you put it. There will always be someone whose nose is put out of joint when you have 30 plus people working together.

With the Nagelsmann rumours around his personality… well they are just that rumours. Are you going to give him a chance if he comes or just continue with a snide post about him every few days?
They ain’t rumours
His behaviour off the pitch is very concerning when we need stability

Apparently he is on Gardening leave.

My understanding was that this was only for this season, rather than beyond. Therefore if we want him to start in June, there dont need to be conversations with Bayern.

Perhaps his notice period was longer though? Alternatively perhaps we want him sooner?

Because it worked so well with AVB, Mourinho and Conte?

Because they are all the same manager? Until we get pochettino you will say whatever in your witch hunt ...

It's clouding your vision. Martin jol has recently endorsed him as the best coach in Europe... you don't have to agree but surely he is worth looking at if he wants to give spurs a go.

My understanding was that this was only for this season, rather than beyond. Therefore if we want him to start in June, there dont need to be conversations with Bayern.

Perhaps his notice period was longer though? Alternatively perhaps we want him sooner?
Or maybe we don't have to contact them at all and the guy (who ever he is) has got his information wrong.

Back