• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
We won't purposefully appoint a manager that suits us, it'll be luck. So most probably not anyone on the poll-unless it's Poch

Poch is not coming back, he is going to Chelsea, he is in crucial talks with them now and getting ready to sign a contract.

I’m as tinkled off as most at the moment and I want Stellini gone (he should have never got the job in the first place), but I hope we don’t panic appointing a permanent manager now just because they’re available. It’s embarrassing to have to change a temporary manager for another one but I think it’s for the best if our number 1 target isn’t ready yet.

Just been told by my Dutch team that they have heard Slot is a done deal with us …
I’d very pleased if that comes true

If we can, I'd expect us to make some announcements then (even if he starts in summer)

We are rudderless right now, and even the knowledge that it will change is important.

If we can, I'd expect us to make some announcements then (even if he starts in summer)

We are rudderless right now, and even the knowledge that it will change is important.
He wouldn’t want it whilst chasing a title I assume
It could be gonads of course

Would take some of the heat off Levy. Announce that, fire Stellini and put Mason in charge til the end of the season

Will it though? He's not exactly a massive name for anyone who doesn't follow much football outside of the PL. With Nagelsmann and Poch unemployed, this would feel like a cheap option to a lot of folks.

Levy could get the reaction he was trying to avoid when he appointed Santini against Arnesen's better judgement. That said, the chubby bald Dutch guy who eventually got the job didn't do too badly...

Just been told by my Dutch team that they have heard Slot is a done deal with us …
I’d very pleased if that comes true
Then its 100% bye bye to Harry Kane. I dont see anything positive with slot… only thing bringing Slot in is to tell the World we are a mid pl team…

Back