• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

New New Manager Poll (The Lets Get It Right This Time Edition)

Who Do You Want Then?

• Poch

Votes: 58 43.3%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 7 5.2%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Enrique

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Carrick

• Kompany

• Other

Votes: 23 17.2%
  • Tuchel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 24 17.9%
  • Slot

Votes: 17 12.7%

• Total voters
Poch isn't my first choice, But I don't want anyone else to have him lol!

Hmm, I suppose it does make him my first choice

So Poch is the only realistic candidate for Chelsea now with Luis Enrique and Nagelsmann rejecting them.

Why did Potter have to be such a mentalist!? If only he could have stuck to one starting line up he would've survived at least til the end of the season and wouldn't be causing me so much stress!

Didn’t watch it but can guess what it is. Another piece of nonsense blaming Levy for something that no one knows about.

Just an old clip of Alan Brazil claiming Levy hasn't contacted Poch yet. Brazil seems to hang around with him and Ossie and the gang quite a bit.

No, he got rid of the difficult and troubled players and the club supported him in this regard. Which is something that will be more difficult to do at Chelsea. What if he decides that Enzo, Mudryk, and Fofana need to go? Do you think Boehly will say "sure Mauricio, let me dump these players that I spent 250 million on"?
Don't get confused. He got rid of some difficult players who he felt were not good enough. Players who hardly lit up the premier league after they left Spurs. But he kept players like Dele, Danny Rose and he got a tune out of Ndombele, plyers that Jose and Conte were unable to work with. If anyone will be able to make those Chelsea players into a team it will be Poch.

Edit hopefully this discussion will be academic because he won't go there. Also Jose actually did try and work with Ndombele to his credit while Conte was not interested.

Last edited:
Back