• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Morgan Schneiderlin

Well at least the deal has not been done yet.

Levy my good man. Please nip in there and blow them out of the water with a big offer like a good chap.

If the player would prefer to move to Man Utd (and most probably would) us upping our bid won't achieve much

How come United have no interest in Vidal anymore?

everything I read seems to indicate he's goon bound ffs! Utd seemed to be going after him hammer and tongs not long ago whats changed?

perhaps I am just hoping that they might get distracted and we can get in there!

How come United have no interest in Vidal anymore?

everything I read seems to indicate he's goon bound ffs! Utd seemed to be going after him hammer and tongs not long ago whats changed?

perhaps I am just hoping that they might get distracted and we can get in there!

Maybe Vidals drunk driving has scared some Clubs.

Hoping to jinx anything.....but.......is no news good news?
:oops:

Not really as Southampton supposedly rejected a £25m bid from Utd. We missed the boat on him last summer, had we been quicker to identify him and get the transfer done before Southampton had sold off most of their star players last Summer he could be a Spurs player right now.

Not really as Southampton supposedly rejected a £25m bid from Utd. We missed the boat on him last summer, had we been quicker to identify him and get the transfer done before Southampton had sold off most of their star players last Summer he could be a Spurs player right now.

Had we not just taken their manager, maybe.

Had we not just taken their manager, maybe.

From what information was in the public domain at the time and correct me I am wrong. Schneiderlin wanted to leave the club last Summer and had a verbal agreement he could, all signs were that he wanted to follow Poch to Spurs, we supposedly had made a bid which while admittedly low was probably to test the water, Southampton fans went nuclear at the thought of seeing yet another of it's star players leave having just watched Lallana, Shaw, Lambert and Lovren all depart, this put the Southampton board under serious pressure so they in turn reneged on their promise to Schneiderlin and blocked any transfer.

You could be right Jordinho, but for me it seems more likely that the truth lies somewhere in the above rather than the Southampton boards bitterness towards us stealing their manager that summer.

Whilst browsing the web I noticed a headline talking about LVG wanting to bring Clasie to Old Trafford. It's not such a tenuous link as we know LVG rates the lad and he is an alternative to Schneiderlin that has been spoken about on here as well as the player the Koeman has reportedly got lined up to replace MS when he leaves. Who knows, perhaps Wenger and LVG will take the value for money options and MS will be left with us.

Whilst browsing the web I noticed a headline talking about LVG wanting to bring Clasie to Old Trafford. It's not such a tenuous link as we know LVG rates the lad and he is an alternative to Schneiderlin that has been spoken about on here as well as the player the Koeman has reportedly got lined up to replace MS when he leaves. Who knows, perhaps Wenger and LVG will take the value for money options and MS will be left with us.

Of we could go for Clasie ourselves??...

Spoke to a Southampton coach earlier due to us setting up a soccer school and he is coming in to take a couple of sessions. He reckons the team MS will sign for is not one people would expect.

Spoke to a Southampton coach earlier due to us setting up a soccer school and he is coming in to take a couple of sessions. He reckons the team MS will sign for is not one people would expect.

West Spam?

Back