• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Morgan Schneiderlin

Hmm....you have to wonder why he has actually come out and stated that he 'expects his future to be resolved'..?

One would expect that he would surely just sit back and let it happen rather than say that? Why the running commentary if so?

Hmm....you have to wonder why he has actually come out and stated that he 'expects his future to be resolved'..?

One would expect that he would surely just sit back and let it happen rather than say that? Why the running commentary if so?
Probably because he was asked about his clients future and he answered the question?

Will be interesting to see who we go for now , I think he has been top top target for two summers now but with Spurs it will always be the cheaper option out there ! Pity but not unexpected .. The thing is though as well where will he play at United . They play different system again and he will not be in same position as he does at Southampton . Carrick plays center I'm sure he wud play to right of him so u never know he might not like that but money talks ! At Spurs he be playing for manager and know his job completely and in position he knows all about . Look what United done to shaw

I'd imagine LVG is going to go for a 433 or 4231 after signing Depay and MS. Blind and MS would probably be the two players in the double pivot with Rooney, Mata or Fellaini as the third member.

I'll be very disappointed if Utd get Schneiderlin, though it is looking more and more likely now if reports in the media are anything to go by.

Will be interesting to see who we go for now , I think he has been top top target for two summers now but with Spurs it will always be the cheaper option out there ! Pity but not unexpected .. The thing is though as well where will he play at United . They play different system again and he will not be in same position as he does at Southampton . Carrick plays center I'm sure he wud play to right of him so u never know he might not like that but money talks ! At Spurs he be playing for manager and know his job completely and in position he knows all about . Look what United done to shaw

Other options will be cheaper because they're not currently playing in the PL and for Southampton in particular, not to mention the HG addon. Doesn't mean our other targets are any worse.

Where is the itk on schneiderlin does any of them know what's going on or the very latest apart from been target lol ?

Other options will be cheaper because they're not currently playing in the PL and for Southampton in particular, not to mention the HG addon. Doesn't mean our other targets are any worse.

This is true . I just hope poch and Mitchell do truly have an eye for a proper player and the ability to make him even a better one once he joins ..

Was it Trix or Jjetset who has the links at Southampton?? Anyways last ITK on this was that there are more clubs than just Man UTD and Arsenal after him and that we are at the bottom of the list such is the competition. Trix in the ITK thread said we are more likely to get "one of the Germans" which I assume would point to someone like Kramer or the Danish lad at Bayern Munich that the papers linked us to a few weeks ago.

Back