• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

I would guess that if Mike Dean had done no wrong then the FA would keep him on his assigned duty. To not do that suggests that they can be pushed around by emotional outbursts from managers, which does not set a good precedent.

I’d guess if he had or hadn’t don’t abyrgubv wrong we wouldn’t know and they woudknt make anything public
It makes sense to take Dean out of that game

For me above all else Poch is polite and you can count on him to be a gentleman. There's no way he answers 4 questions, 3 of them receiving long answers, and doesn't apologise for what he did. He'd put his apology straight in the first response if he felt he was too blame.

Not only that but his 'Yes, maybe, yes. It's a good point. Maybe I'll go after.' answer when being asked directly if he'd apologise is far from affirmative.

I’d guess if he had or hadn’t don’t abyrgubv wrong we wouldn’t know and they woudknt make anything public
It makes sense to take Dean out of that game
From my perspective if Dean has done nothing wrong and the FA pull shim that means a manager can have a pop at an official in the hope they won't get him in a future fixture. That would be a dangerous precedent for the FA to set.

I would guess that if Mike Dean had done no wrong then the FA would keep him on his assigned duty. To not do that suggests that they can be pushed around by emotional outbursts from managers, which does not set a good precedent.

That was set 30 years ago, about time we joined in.

You have to despair at some so-called fans. I totally understand that after a let-down like yesterday some people react first and reflect later, but a mere 10 days after the Dortmund masterclass, this is sheer madness (and embarrassing).

You have to be particularly dumb to make Robbie Savage sound like the most intelligent person in any conversation.

As someone else said, if you know this clown, knock some sense into him please.

From my perspective if Dean has done nothing wrong and the FA pull shim that means a manager can have a pop at an official in the hope they won't get him in a future fixture. That would be a dangerous precedent for the FA to set.

I believe Dean most certainly step way over the line. No smoke without fire. I also don't believe the FA would set a precedent like that otherwise.

I believe Dean most certainly step way over the line. No smoke without fire. I also don't believe the FA would set a precedent like that otherwise.
Would not be so sure about that.

1. Dean knew he was being recorded. Dean is also the one who filed the report. If he said something inappropriate / unacceptable is he really going to put his job and reputation on the line? No, he would have done what Sarri did and played it down.

2. Poch has already acknowledged publicly he stepped out of line. Surely if Dean had said something inflammatory Poch would have mentioned it in his defence? More likely Dean spoke down to him in a manner that Poch took exception to, something like that.

Would not be so sure about that.

1. Dean knew he was being recorded. Dean is also the one who filed the report. If he said something inappropriate / unacceptable is he really going to put his job and reputation on the line? No, he would have done what Sarri did and played it down.

2. Poch has already acknowledged publicly he stepped out of line. Surely if Dean had said something inflammatory Poch would have mentioned it in his defence? More likely Dean spoke down to him in a manner that Poch took exception to, something like that.
Dean would struggle NOT to file a report after that being televised

On the face of it, yes, but Sarri quickly changed his tune when he realised the pickle he'd got himself into. Still begs the question why Poch did not offer Dean's behaviour as an explanation for the way he reacted.

What evidence does Poch have
Poch knew he crossed the line
Doesn’t matter what Dean said, that’s a matter for his employer
poch answers to THFC and basically apologised to the club

What evidence does Poch have
Poch knew he crossed the line
Doesn’t matter what Dean said, that’s a matter for his employer
poch answers to THFC and basically apologised to the club
Well there's the recording, plus his coach Jesus, the other officials, the tv camera crew etc.

Maybe I missed something but if Dean really had crossed a line, surely Poch would have made some sort of reference to it? Cannot help thinking, whatever Dean said to Poch he made sure he was not out of line.

Back