• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Bergvall

Vicario laying it into him was in poor form. New guy, young guy....etc. tbh I also thought vicario could have tried harder to come out tompreventbthe cross reaching Vardy.

Nonsense over reaction from our keeper.... especially towards a young debutant. If that's big Vic's threshold for going ballistic...there were other opportunities he missed (but probably ain't dishing that to Romero anytime soon)
Agreed. Bergvall didn't let it get to him though, good to see. It's an over reaction, probably shouldn't be aimed at an 18 year old making his debut. But it happens in the heat of the moment and Bergvall dealt with it which is a good sign.

Vicario laying it into him was in poor form. New guy, young guy....etc. tbh I also thought vicario could have tried harder to come out tompreventbthe cross reaching Vardy.
And I thought he made a meal of that save as well.
Wasn't in the corner or particularly well struck but the dive was very theatrical.

Selected for senior team, nations league

I hear so many people on podcasts trying to pronounce Bergvall like they do in Sweden - but just leave it. Swedes pronounce G like a J in certain instances (like with Bergvall), but whenever Brits try to do that, it sounds bloody awful and like you're saying a completely different name. Straight forward Berg ("burg") - Wall is more than good enough. Best regards, a quarter Swede. 😘

I hear so many people on podcasts trying to pronounce Bergvall like they do in Sweden - but just leave it. Swedes pronounce G like a J in certain instances (like with Bergvall), but whenever Brits try to do that, it sounds bloody awful and like you're saying a completely different name. Straight forward Berg ("burg") - Wall is more than good enough. Best regards, a quarter Swede. 😘
Good point. I've been impressed by what I have seen of Berjeeval so far and am looking forward to seeing more of him in the first team

It's a friendly and probably has had little time with his international team mates . Did vicario's in field rant traumatised him 😳?
I'm just glad he didn't roll an akle, overextended or choke on gum. I'm confident he will come good in time (in an encouraging environment)
1000027776.jpg

Back