• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Bergvall

Genuinely, Bergvall maybe the better of the two, one day. Stronger and more consistent potentially. Long way to go tho.
Fully agreed. He has the potential to be a really special player. Already has that physicality and fight to him, so much skill. It's about building on that and being able to use that with less time and space at a higher level. That will probably take time.

Delighted that we have him. Already seems like a bit of a steal and I'd he fulfils his potential he could end up being one of the best deals ever.

Fully agreed. He has the potential to be a really special player. Already has that physicality and fight to him, so much skill. It's about building on that and being able to use that with less time and space at a higher level. That will probably take time.

Delighted that we have him. Already seems like a bit of a steal and I'd he fulfils his potential he could end up being one of the best deals ever.

If he can just do the simple things well, and not try too hard. Ease himself in. I don’t see why he can’t play himself into a rhythm in the side. He just needs games and to take away some of the inevitable pressure.

Last edited:
I think he'll be eased in this season in the right games, my worry is that he's a competitive player and he might get in trouble with refs unlike the dirty little brick at Liverpool Elliott, he gets away with it a lot, he's a good player but a nasty person.

Genuinely, Bergvall maybe the better of the two, one day. Stronger and more consistent potentially. Long way to go tho.
Bergvall has a higher ceiling. Is already an excellent ball carrier in the midfield. Just needs to get used to the EPL and apply proper risk-managed decision making and he will be ahead of Maddision (who is not as good as Odegaard)

I think he'll be eased in this season in the right games, my worry is that he's a competitive player and he might get in trouble with refs unlike the dirty little brick at Liverpool Elliott, he gets away with it a lot, he's a good player but a nasty person.
i worry about injuries - there are some dirty bastards in the league who won't mind maiming their fellow pro. Matt Cash on Bentancur was most recent. Kane got stood on his ankles a lot and of course, Charlie Adams trying to break Bale's ankles every time they meet.

Reminds so much of Frenkie de Jong and will probably have a higher ceiling. If Enzo and Caicedo are £100m midfielders, he should easily be £150m in a couple of years.

Almost as soon as he came on yesterday he was geeing up the away fans. Thought that showed a lot of confidence in terms of character.

Nonsense over reaction from our keeper.... especially towards a young debutant. If that's big Vic's threshold for going ballistic...there were other opportunities he missed (but probably ain't dishing that to Romero anytime soon)

Maybe, but accountability is never a bad thing, senior pro just told him -> when under that kind of pressure, knock it out for the throw, gives your team chance to get back in position

Back