• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lucas Bergvall

I have no idea what it was, if that is the case then fair enough but not sure that is a lot of touches for a player to have made. How long was he on the pitch for because as i said i have not seen the game.

I saw one before, when he was playing in sweden where he didn't look so good. Misplaced pases or losing the ball. At the end he did well though think he got a lovely goal or assist (can't remember, but posted it on here).

I only watched the highlights. No match stats that i can find.

So that could have not been his only touches then, the point i was trying to make is that the highlights were very good and he looked assured.

You might be right. But the ball is only in play around 60% of the time. Divide that by 22. You're looking at each player getting 1min 22 seconds on the ball.

Dunno though. Obviously there would be overlap.

Looks like a lad who can pass and move which is vastly superior to the show ponies that have dominated the build up to summer so far.

Looks like a lad who can pass and move which is vastly superior to the show ponies that have dominated the build up to summer so far.
He's even moving as he's passing, making himself immediately available for the return lay-off. This is what we need: thinking ahead a pass or two, and MOVEMENT.

Bergvall's touch, vision and passing range is amazing. Caught out so many of our own players. Boy is aggressive too- plenty sliding tackles everywhere

Read on X that he had a good game yesterday so was keen to watch this. I’m not so sure, got caught in possession a few times and the one touch passes didn’t always land. You’re not getting away that in the prem. Also, looks a tiny bit short of pace - which you don’t actually need in his position but still noticeable.

Highlights packages can be different to watching the match so I’ll reserve overall judgement for now but that wasn’t a ‘great’ reel imo.

Edit: Before I get shot down, I know how young he is which is obvs good….im just talking about the current sitch how lots of people saying he’ll be ready for this season.

Read on X that he had a good game yesterday so was keen to watch this. I’m not so sure, got caught in possession a few times and the one touch passes didn’t always land. You’re not getting away that in the prem. Also, looks a tiny bit short of pace - which you don’t actually need in his position but still noticeable.

Highlights packages can be different to watching the match so I’ll reserve overall judgement for now but that wasn’t a ‘great’ reel imo.

Edit: Before I get shot down, I know how young he is which is obvs good….im just talking about the current sitch how lots of people saying he’ll be ready for this season.
He was probably our best player after Porro, IMO anyway.
Some of the times he was caught in possession was because he had no help, his passes were the correct passes, they just didn't come off.
The intent was there, could not say that for them all.

He was probably our best player after Porro, IMO anyway.
Some of the times he was caught in possession was because he had no help, his passes were the correct passes, they just didn't come off.
The intent was there, could not say that for them all.

No structure no patterns - everyone look so isolated in midfield and didn't know what each other were doing. That's down to Ange

Back