• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

Perplexed today. Scores a fantastic controlled free-kick yet struggles with crossing a lot of the time. I know they are different disciplines but looking at the goal today, you'd imagine he'd do better putting balls into the box.

Perplexed today. Scores a fantastic controlled free-kick yet struggles with crossing a lot of the time. I know they are different disciplines but looking at the goal today, you'd imagine he'd do better putting balls into the box.

I know it's not charitable, but I do wonder if anyone else but Robbo may have saved it. It was at a nice height. We all know how poor Robbo is at stopping long range free kicks.....

The height may have been nice but the speed was nice too.

It was actually Robbo I was being uncharitable too. He seemed so slow reacting to it. And it wouldn't be the first time. For a top flight keeper his reaction when it comes to long shots is so poor. The one that Sandro crashed against the bar being another example.

There was a lot of curl on it, not sure if Robbo could have done much - he was close at least. That said, I thought the wall was awful (2 + 1 player?).

Just glad it wasn't Kaboul :D

I know it's not charitable, but I do wonder if anyone else but Robbo may have saved it. It was at a nice height. We all know how poor Robbo is at stopping long range free kicks.....

I think the free kick was unstoppable. You could have had the proverbial three keepers on the line and the free will will still not have been saved.

I think there was just too much curl, it curled quite wide of the goal and came back in - Roberto Carlos eat your heart out mate.

It was actually Robbo I was being uncharitable too. He seemed so slow reacting to it. And it wouldn't be the first time. For a top flight keeper his reaction when it comes to long shots is so poor. The one that Sandro crashed against the bar being another example.
Well that WAS a beast of a shot was it not, but though I'm no fan of Robbo tbf it seemed like he may just have got a vital fingernail to it.

Walker has a very high pitched voice. Like someone is grabbing his balls or something or he just swallowed some helium. Very squeaky

I reckon Robbo, like everyone else at the match, thought is was going to end up in row z

Why is this even an issue? Been playing bad today, but he is not a centre back. He is also not as good as Walker in his natural position. Let's just give it up.

I KNEW that this'd happen as soon as Corluka made his first error playing out of position.

At the end of the day both Corluka and Walker have weaknesses and strengths at right back. Walker is now preferred and I doubt we'll see Corluka in a Spurs shirt again, so it's irrelevant who's better.

Why is this even an issue? Been playing bad today, but he is not a centre back. He is also not as good as Walker in his natural position. Let's just give it up.

I remember Walker playing centre back for us and he conceded a penalty against Sunderland and looked toss.

Back