• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

no he isn't

Parker has been immense pre collapse, and not too shabby since. Certainly no worse than Song. RvP has carried Arsenal.

Made England captain.

The voting is around Feb.

Tell me Rossi at time of voting who was the better player.

There are certain undeniable truths and absolutes on GG - they are written into the consitution which in turn kept under Scara's bed

Page 89, Chapter 4, verse 15 reads

Theo James Walcott shall be regarded as inferior to Aarron Justin Lennon irrespective of form, goal return and ability for his entire professional career. In rare cases where actual reality and occurences on the field of play strongly contradict said 'truth' refer to different formations, pitch sizes, sun angles and water bottle makes, and seek justification in those. Under no circumstances shall he be regarded as success of a player as this would cause great distress to all known and unknown Spurs fans and result in considerable drop in weekly confidence.

Page 44, Chapter 2, verse 35 reads

Darren Ashley Bent shall be remembered and accepted as utter failure of a player and rendered scape-goat for all things foul during his brief Tottenham career. At no point shall actual reference be made to goal return, goals per minute, overall career stats, actual form or pure ability in front of goal. No amount of reasoned debate and rational thought shall be tolerated for as long as said 'truth' can be used to mask other players' despicable short-comings and tactical indaquacies

:lol:

Lennon is one of my favorite players, but to be fair they are quite similar. On their day they are explosive but both lack consistency and are sometimes not enough involved in the game.

Goes to show people don't actually watch the games. Oooh look he runs fast he must be good. Not saying the guy ain't decent but it's a joke really.

Think Bale deserves his spot. He epitomised the attractive, high paced football we were playing up until February. Not sure about Parker though. Would have probably had Silva in the middle and Valencia on the right wing instead.

Walkers form has mirrored Spurs in my opinion.

I agree which is probably why he shouldn't really have won it. He has looked a little lethargic since christmas tbf.

I think really Aguero should have won young player given his scoring record in his first season in this country. Nobody doubted he was a class act apart from the last 8 weeks where he didn't really add to his tally, he has been outstanding.

Congratulations to Walker. He certainely has improving to do but I'd imagine he'd be the first to admit that but he's got a promising future ahead of him at this rate.

Given no cover at all his form was always going to dip and I'm fairly certain he's played through injurys as to not leave us in the mire.

Maybe he's had his downfalls but he's one of the few players who has always looked like they give a brick about the club, which is all to rare a thing nowadays

Goes to show people don't actually watch the games. Oooh look he runs fast he must be good. Not saying the guy ain't decent but it's a joke really.

Yeah, you're right - they don't watch the games.

Instead, they just play against him.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but fudge me - if it's flying in the face of people who he actually works with, then - with respect - it kinda suggests your opinion ain't really worth listening to. His peers have nothing to gain by applauding him, it's pure professional recognition.

Fair enough.

I would also take Gary Neville's opinion over mine, but I don't think Kyle Walker is the best right back in the league at all. We'll have to see if other well respected people make the same choice, if we get a consensus among experts then that would settle it I suppose. If not we're back to square one I suppose.

Hmm, just been voted PFA Young Player of the Year, and named in the PFA Team of the Year by his PEERS.

Goodnight and goodbless, your 'argument' = spectacularly ENDED :lol:

Sure, it means nothing coming from me but I'd still take Micah Richards or Bacary Sagna over him any day. Sagna was out from like September to March anyway (considering they stop voting at about December time or whatever it is), he probably would have won it

Sure, it means nothing coming from me but I'd still take Micah Richards or Bacary Sagna over him any day. Sagna was out from like September to March anyway (considering they stop voting at about December time or whatever it is), he probably would have won it

Are there many on here that wouldn't?

As you said yourself: your opinion is meaningless

Back