• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

Sorry! For some reason I thought the red top was posted in a different comment above yours, and not the same quote.

Makes perfect sense!

Presume it'll have the same colour shorts to match it?

I just thought I'd offer an alternate view as everybody on this forum bums Umbro

Just in case any of you missed it in the AVB thread:

Aw43vBnCMAAqNho.jpg

548107_10150936962267946_409694103_n.jpg

At least we know Under Armour can do plain white polos alright!
Nice and plain, if the replica shirts look too crowded one of those mighten be a bad shout.

I look forward to seeing some more of the training kit. I have bought the past two seasons training tops as I feel they have been better than the official kit. That Polo shirt looks nice though

I wouldn't mind that Polo as our proper shirt.

I play better in a polo shirt than a normal football shirt as I don't get sweaty and sticky.

Not keen on having the ****erel on the wrong side! Seems a little strange to me...

100% agree! I was taught as a young lad that your clubs crest should always be on the left side, where your heart is. Corny...perhaps, but that's just how it should be done!! [-X

100% agree! I was taught as a young lad that your clubs crest should always be on the left side, where your heart is. Corny...perhaps, but that's just how it should be done!! [-X

Not corny at all mate. You're 100% correct, that is just how it should be done.

Could be Under Armour insists on theirs being on the left... I would imagine a lot of these shirts are pre-fab before getting the Spurs ****erel on them? Then again - WTF do I know about the clothing business.

Just in case any of you missed it in the AVB thread:

Aw43vBnCMAAqNho.jpg

548107_10150936962267946_409694103_n.jpg

At least we know Under Armour can do plain white polos alright!
Nice and plain, if the replica shirts look too crowded one of those mighten be a bad shout.

I know it's a polo shirt... but that would do me just FINE if it were the official kit... with a Navy/white one for the away!
...sadly, I think UA are leaning more towards busy zig-zags, chevrons, bells and whistles on the ACTUAL kit... as well as plenty of silver for good measure!!!

Bloody Yanks (probably why the crest is on the 'wrong side of the road' too!!)

Looks to me like a standard UA polo that they have had made as the embroidered spurs badge looks a bit rough. Probably had it made for the photo shoot.

I know it's a polo shirt... but that would do me just FINE if it were the official kit... with a Navy/white one for the away!
...sadly, I think UA are leaning more towards busy zig-zags, chevrons, bells and whistles on the ACTUAL kit... as well as plenty of silver for good measure!!!

Bloody Yanks (probably why the crest is on the 'wrong side of the road' too!!)

Not aimed at you in particular but most of us Spurs fans (myself included at times). All we do is moan bout the kit... Too much blue, tinkle stains, silver isnt our colour, etc.

Look at all the teams around us and their kits. Since when has Gold been a cheksea colour? Arsenal with Navy on their sleaves! Man U have a dish cloth for a shirt... Liverpools home is a different colour red with yellow instead of white on it. Saudi Sportswashing Machine with red sponsor! Southamptons all red pinstripe kit... We aint the only ones who have our kit messed with and in most cases we are quite fortunate in comparrisson. Yet we are the biggest moaners.
Lol come on whats a bit of silver?? The tinkle stains was too far for me and i didnt buy it but i can live with a touch of silver (had silver piping on the Pony 96 shirt)

Back