• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

article-2169125-13EF5786000005DC-979_634x764.jpg

I like it. And there it is... The final Premier League team left to "officially" reveal their kit (home or away) is.... *drumroll*.....

SPURS

The Oasis-Emirates Marketing Project thing is fudging OLD now.

Last few Emirates Marketing Project kits have been beautiful, so I really don't get the change to the black badge. Not mad about the collar either. It's still a damn decent shirt relatively speaking, but nonetheless a backwards step for the - IMO - always great Umbro.

The Oasis-Emirates Marketing Project thing is fudging OLD now.

By that reckoning, I assume Chas'n'Dave are launching OUR new kit next week...? No? oh well, suit yourselves!

I didn't know Noel Gallagher had actually SIGNED for them... or is Kompany going to be Oasis' new front man???

Either way, prepare yourselves for more of the same... there's a BLUE MOON this year (August 31st) so no doubt Emirates Marketing Project fans and their C0CK-SUCKING media sycophants will be tossing on about how the stars are aligning around them, and World domination is but a mere formality... tough luck fudgeos, the world is ending this year anyway... so how' d'ya feel???

By that reckoning, I assume Chas'n'Dave are launching OUR new kit next week...? No? oh well, suit yourselves!

I didn't know Noel Gallagher had actually SIGNED for them... or is Kompany going to be Oasis' new front man???

Either way, prepare yourselves for more of the same... there's a BLUE MOON this year (August 31st) so no doubt Emirates Marketing Project fans and their C0CK-SUCKING media sycophants will be tossing on about how the stars are aligning around them, and World domination is but a mere formality... tough luck fudgeos, the world is ending this year anyway... so how' d'ya feel???

Well Chas will be playing there at the kit launch.........

A main stage to feature:
- Q&A sessions with selected players
- Chas and his band playing Spurs fans favorite anthems
- Professional street dance act Abyss showcase and workshops

I like that City kit, it looks very smart.

Umbro have put together some very good ranges of kit over the past few years. It will be interesting to see what happens to the brand when Nike sell them on. Emirates Marketing Project already signed up to move over to Nike and England likely to follow.

Looks like that horrible Arsenal shirt from a few years back (but then again, which Arsenal shirt isn't)

ArsHLS0506.jpg

I loved their 2009-10 one (the one we beat them to the Champions League in...) absolute modern Classic... shame their memories of that kit will be forever ruined by a tinkle-Stained-Clad Crouch heading them out of 4th spot... (for a season AT LEAST!)

5576d1243204469-09-10-man-city-kits-manc_home1.png

Back